Wobbly bits and rolls in sexy lingerie

Personally it doesn't matter about size, be confident and feel sexy. If we were all the same sex would be boring! I am looking at what we are wearing and the hot sex we are going to have πŸ˜‹

You are all sexy.

Honestly, feeling good in what you wear is more than half the battle. Feeling good and having the confidence to smile when you are wearing it.

I have purchased my OH several pieces of underwear on LH and she always approaches the first wearing with trepidation. But, once I have, err, asssisted with essential adjustments which results in the usual outcome she usually feels more confident the next time she wears it. Once we still found the LH garment tag still attached after we'd finished a first trying on session.

There have been some misses with regard to my choices but the LH returns policy is invaluable. We've learned to love and laugh together and don't worry that my OH doesn't look like the model in the pictures. That woman is a professional model, my OH is not, neither am I!

A woman who is confident is very sexy indeed . I assure you that he won't even notice the "wobbly bits" , he will be so turned on . Many years ago , in my late teens , I had the pleasure of being seduced by an older woman , who had had a couple of kids . She was dammed sexy , and I enjoyed evey second . Afterwards , she said that she was worried that her stretch marks might put me off . i hadn't even noticed them !!! Don't worry , just enjoy !

We are both quite curvy and have numerous rolls. C can be a little critical of herself but as far as I am concerned she is sexy as hell and I love every inch of her.

I agree with lots on this thread. My lady is on the large side and was very self-conscious about her tummy etc. I persuaded to wear L/H lingerie, now she loves wearing something sexy and revealing when we cook together. She looks sensational in any of her basques, which emphasise her fabulous bust.