Woman and Oral Sex

Well thank you for your replies. I think that it is the most wonderful thing a woman can give a man to take him in her mouth and swallow his essence. If you can both do a 69 and bring each other to climax at the same time then that would be my dream oral job.

So it would appear that about 90% or more of ladies on here like to do it.

No insult is here inteded to you all. My wife does not do it and believes that no woman does unless she is being paid to do it and to say she likes it !!!!!!!!!!! Whores Sluts and Trophy Wives.

I think she is wrong but, I guess I wiill never know what it feels like.

Yours John.

Can I ask why your wife doesn't like it John?

does she like to receive oral? bad gag reflex? maybe she just doesnt like the thought of what cum would feel like in her mouth, or the taste?

My OH loves to give oral, but much prefers it if I shoot my load over her, target area might be tits or face, I love to give her a full facial! as long as it doesn't get into her hair.

I used to work with a young woman who admitted one night out that she couldn't stand anything in her mouth made her feel sick, being pissed she was asked if that meant anything and she admitted anything including cocks, a revelation too far for a work colleague, We did feel sorry for her BF at the time.

Wreck It Ralph. Yep I love my wife squirting over me as well.

I do give Mr A oral and I receive it on a weelky basis I'd say.
For me its better when its a mutual thing. A 69 is good because the more intense the pleasure is for me the harder I suck.I know its obvious to say its about giving and receiving but if you want good oral you have to practice giving good oral.
However I don't like it on my face or in my hair and if I'm honest not really in my mouth. I prefer if he pulls out and cums on my tits or anywhere else although a know he likes cumming in my mouth so I let him but rarely. I've ended up with cum up my nose before and it put me off the whole face thing.

Lol aww I'm sorry mrs A but that last bit mad me giggle. :) but I bet it wasn't nice at all. X

I'm extremely lucky to have an OH who is kinky as hell and loves having spunk everywhere and anywhere. If she doesn't specifically ask (or sometimes beg if I'm teasing her) for me to cum somewhere in particular, lately I've been blowing my load on her tits and neck.

The more interesting question for me is, what do ladies do with the cum once it's on them? Just wipe it off? Lick it off? HAve him lick it off?

HappyBoy wrote:

Why not the face, ladies?

I know I am not a lady, but Mrs HH does not like it anywhere near her face as I once accidentally got some in her eye, it was very sore and the red eye took some explaining.

I'm also very lucky in that my wife is happy to swallow, take it on the tits or even face. Sometimes it's licked off by either of us, or rubbed in.

Likewise, if I'm going down on her, I'm happy to have her juices everywhere.

Somerland wrote:

I'm also very lucky in that my wife is happy to swallow, take it on the tits or even face. Sometimes it's licked off by either of us, or rubbed in.

Likewise, if I'm going down on her, I'm happy to have her juices everywhere.

Out of curiosity, the first time you tasted yourself infront of her, did you just do it or was there any discusion or instruction with/from her?

Nah, just did it. Knew she'd get a kick out of it.

Somerland wrote:

Nah, just did it. Knew she'd get a kick out of it.

Were you together long at that point?

For context, I've no issue with my own spunk and it being on me or eaten by me is a regular part of our sex life just as it is for her. however, I generally find that guys have a massive aversion to their own cum getting anywhere near their mouth.

With us, my OH told me that she had a fantasy of me licking my cum off her tits after I blew my load on them. We were at home sitting ont he couch having some verbal foreplay. I pretty much took my cock out and starting masturbating infront of her. She played with herself until I came on her and licked it off. I think we moved to the bedroom then lol.