Woman and Oral Sex

I would like to know between fact and fiction, on average how many women actually like to give a man oral sex including climaxing into her face and mouth ?

John

I don't like it in my face but mouth is nice. And I love giving my boyfriend oral sex! :)

My OH is the same.

Loves it in her mouth, but not on face.

I love asking her not to swallow until she orgasms as well. :)

giving a blow job is one of my fave things, i'd be disappointed as hell if he didn't shoot into my mouth ;)

I love giving my OH oral, it's my favorite thing! I will gladly swallow everytime but do not under any circumstance want it all over my face.

I would say I prefer giving over recieving any day.

S x

i love it ! i love giving head , and love cum all over me , be it face , boobs whatever

I do enjoy giving my OH oral a lot, no cumming on my face though, anywhere else is fine. Just not the face. lol.

My wife's hates givint, problem is she's so good at it, when I do get one she will spit, never swallow.

I love it and its great seeing how much he enjoys it.
I love to swallow as well although i hold my hands up to the fact i can't always manage that and i like him cumming anywhere on me but i did panic at first about it going in my eyes

I think you will get a very biased view on this forum!

I love it. Happy to swallow or take it on my face, tits, anywhere in fact

I like giving oral sex.... There is something sexy about looking up to see that stupid dumb look on his face when he's getting it lol

My wife loves it in her mouth or over her face, although best to avoid the eyes as it apparently stings a bit. What a lucky bloke I am.

Why not the face, ladies?

i have no problem with the face at all .. :/

@Happyboy, I'm not sure why not. Probably because I find it kind of derogatory, anywhere else is fine. I actually tell him to do it on my bum when we are in the doggy style position and don't mind him doing it on my tits either the face is just a no no especially when in willing to swallow!

I love giving my oh oral ,the only place I don't like it is in my hair x

My OH doesn't particularly like giving me oral at all. Luckily for me, that doesn't bother me, and she always has another place or two available for me!

The one place I cant handle it going near is my hair!

I sm lucky that my OH swallows but also like me cumming over her, I love cumming over body, stomach, boobs, face. It's such a good sight, almost a feeling of power for a moment haha. I think guys will cum over anything! You could turn it round and ask if guys like their women squirting over their face while giving her oral.

HappyBoy wrote:

Why not the face, ladies?

In all honesty, I don't know why I don't like it on the face. I just don't. I don't mind anywhere else, just not the face.