Womanizer XL Heads - what diameter are they?

I recently bought a Womanizer Starlet and I'm looking for the heads with the largest size, because I'm pretty big. I got the new Medium sized heads which are supposedly 0.9 inches diameter, but I'm looking for the diameter on the old XL heads that Lovehoney are still selling to see if they're bigger. They don't say the size on the product page. Can anyone who has these tell me approximately what size they are, and are they compatible with the Starlet?

There was some discussion about this in a thread a while back. The spec page says the XL are 1 inch and the Starlet medium are 0.9. According to VR (the member discussing it in the thread) they are visually a very similar size and the XL do fit the Starlet. I'll post the link below. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1740250-help-satisfyer-or-starlet/page-3/

I've just realised VR was talking about the regular nozzles rather than the XL ones. So that info may not be as useful as I thought. Hopefully there's still something in there that could help. 🤞

That's pretty helpful to know that those heads work with the Starlet all the same, if the Medium heads don't work out then I'll try the XL ones to see if they're any bigger. Thanks a lot :)

No worries. I hope you find something that works out. 🙂👍