Wondering how much has changed

After having a spell away, I've decided i loved my little sex community way too much - however alot of the normal faces im used too seem to also have disappeared!

I think its time we all dusted off our laptops and joined in the fun and antics again

Hoping you all missed me - I've defo missed you x x x

I can answer the question - has much changed - NO!

Welcome back Miss T

What have you been up to whilst away?

Some old-ish faces are still lurking.

Good to see you back.

Aside from this week (computer problems) I still look in most days, but hardly ever find a thread I can contribute to. I wonder if others do the same.

some days i cant contribute to quite a few threads but like rose hip other days i just read them but have no input, but i generally check on here most days

Make up a thread yourselves ladies!!

Thanks ladies,

Its crazy how quickly things adapt and change but some things will always remain the same!

xxx

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I was just sharing my personal data point and raising a possibility. How others respond - and who - might suggest some topics for new threads.

But if my experience is fairly unique, then it probably makes more sense for me to put my energy elsewhere.

Unless you're interested in discussing 1950s Japanese cinematography, of course....

Dee_licious333 wrote:

i dont like to start threads as some peeps on here are quick to pounce and say its already been talked about etc, so i just read whats current and interact with the ones i want to ;)

Welcome back Mt&n!

rach - with the new policy on shutting down old threads, that will be less of a problem.

I think the general rule is that information on "how-to" will be archived somewhere, but opinions, products and links will go out of date, so repeats of old discussions might have their uses.

I just find it boring to answer the same old questions again and again.

I generally check most days, but I rarely really contribute anymore. Sometimes it is because I am soo tired it takes some energy to really do it. Usually because I am not sure what to say in the threats. Or I have replied to the same question several times in the past, so sort of lazy to do it again, if I just got home after a really long day and rather do the cooking. I know, bad me. But I do read it.

I'm still lurking and check in once or twice a week when I can. I do go through busy spells where I'm away from home, or just haven't got the time to check in regularly.

But as MM and Laveila says, you get fed up answering the same question time and time again for newbies who can't be bothered to use the search function. Unless it's something I feel particularly passionate about, I tend to just sit back and let them get on with it these days, so that does limit the number of times I post.

It's not something unique to this forum either, it happens everywhere. It's just sometimes hard to keep the interest going I guess.

That doesn't mean I don't like reading about others experiences though. There's always something new to learn.

welcome back m and n.

xxx

5mil wrote:

But as MM and Laveila says, you get fed up answering the same question time and time again for newbies who can't be bothered to use the search function.

I dont think its a case of people being lazy.. i have search for stuff before when i was a newbie and I couldnt find anything relating to my issue, so i would open a thread. Some threads are so old and it can be offputting (like Rach mentioned) that some are quick to pounce to tell you there is already a thread lurking around somewhere! I guess we should try and keep the topics consolidated but it can time scrolling through the various threads to see if its applicable. Far easier to start a new one!!

I wonder if IT could create a fancy thing like when you go to create a new thread and put in the title a list pops up at the side and says ' Have you considered posting on the following threads?... ' with a list of similar sounding threads just underneath. then you click on it and it one go your ready to post in the correct thread.

Might help cut down on the junk and is more user friendly than searches. I agree it really can be hard to find what your after and sometimes the search algorithm just doesn't get it right at all. I have had a few times when I have looked for something very specific, lets say ' sex and chocolate' and yet when I run the search it won't put this at the top of the list but half way down or even on second page. Anyone else find this sort of thing?

Welcome back by the way MissTeachandnurse. We are in a similar situation as I've been very inactive ( not even looking ) for quite a long time but now life has altered trying to get on at least once a week. I really did miss it!

BigPoppa wrote:

I wonder if IT could create a fancy thing like when you go to create a new thread and put in the title a list pops up at the side and says ' Have you considered posting on the following threads?... ' with a list of similar sounding threads just underneath. then you click on it and it one go your ready to post in the correct thread.

Fab idea

I know lot of people do search and find the threat really old or even closed, but then I already said what I could about the topic, unless my opinion changed. Thats why I dont often contribute to them. I guess I am really bad and lazy towards the newbies