Wondering whether to use the Sex Toy Satisfaction Guarantee

Hi folks,

I'm not getting on with my new Mantric Rabbit Ears - gutted as they have really good reviews! They are just the wrong shape / pressure for me and MrR was underwhelmed when we tried them during nipple play - something he usually loves.

Thing is, I bought them in the sale and added an offer, so I ony paid £15. I know they are being dsicontinued, so maybe they have proved to be a marmite option.

Is it worth persevering (any tips?) or can anyone recommend something else which is good for £15? (not anal / bdsm).

Thanks!

When I've used the guarantee they've replaced with something of the original not sale value - but I've only used it once and I think I read something here that they've changed it. Nothing ventured nothing gained, though.

I'm sorry they don't ring your bell. They're not the best thing I own, but I do use them quite a bit. I tend to use them side on as my clit is a lefty. None of the nerves on the right side of my body work so I do wonder why I bought a toy with ears that are meant to go both sides of my clit ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

I don't have kids in the house so have a few bullets stashed all over as I'm too lazy to walk upstairs if I'm in need of a quickie (the modern version of smelling salts!). I'd say give it a few more goes within the time and if it's still not doing it, try something else. I'm not sure what, though, sorry.

It's a strong little thing and I have used it lying on my back wedged so I'm lying on it and it's touching my perineum. Then I've used a bullet on my clit and had some fab orgasms this way. It's not so small or weak that the vibes don't spread (I've tried this with some of my older battery operated vibes in an effort to use them, but the vibes don't penetrate like this one).

Good luck whatever you decide.

Oh no! What a bummer. I know every toy can't be a winner for everyone, but it must still be disappointing. As VR said, you've got a couple of weeks to mull it over so you don't have to decide right away. If you chat to Customer Care they can give you an idea of what you can swop it for. It can be quite confusing to know what the craic is when you bought something with the vouchers, but they should be able to give you more details.

MsR - I forgot to ask what do you already have and what do you like?

If they are just going to sit in your toy box taking up space then you may as well swap them out for something you will use. A new lube or some new underwear may be your best option unless you find a toy for the same sort of price.

K&c30's wrote:

If they are just going to sit in your toy box taking up space then you may as well swap them out for something you will use. A new lube or some new underwear may be your best option unless you find a toy for the same sort of price.

Can you swop it for lube or lingerie? I thought it had to be a sex toy? You should definitely swop it out though if you don't like it, it's just finding something for the right price. A dildo might be an idea if one flashes up in the sale? As the prices are quite dynamic I think a lot is down to the discretion of Customer Care and what's available on the day. I got the Desire Bullet as a Happiness swop, and I think that was because it was reduced on the day I spoke to them.

MsR wrote:

Thing is, I bought them in the sale and added an offer, so I ony paid £15. I know they are being dsicontinued, so maybe they have proved to be a marmite option.

Is it worth persevering (any tips?)

And just to add I think there's a chance they'd take the price it was on the site for at the time of purchase rather than the price after email codes have gone on (so £35?). I'm not 100% sure though, so don't count on that without talking to Customer Care.

And tip-wise I thought I'd make sure you tried the nose nubbin too? I'm assuming you did, but thought I'd check. 🙂

I would have thought you could pick any product to replace it with. I believe it's the price you paid rather than what it was before discounts but again i am unsure. CC are the best bet to answer.

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions, everyone. Live Chat has been closed this weekend but I'll give customer services a ring tomorrow and see what the options might be. I don't like sending things back, but I hope I make up for it by buying loads of stuff!

In the meantime, I got on with the toy a bit better in the bathroom - no big O, but it is quiet so the sound of the extractor fan drowns it out, and it is suitable for aquatic play, so even if I just keep it in the cabinet as a bathroom buddy then that's something.

£14.53 ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) so better than anything else for the price. I'll be keeping it. I had a bit more success with it this morning, finishing off with a powerblast from the Desire bullet. It is quiet enough to use under the duvet when the kids are in the next room, which is a plus! And it does look nice in my collection box with its Mantric friends!

MsR wrote:

£14.53 so better than anything else for the price. I'll be keeping it. I had a bit more success with it this morning, finishing off with a powerblast from the Desire bullet. It is quiet enough to use under the duvet when the kids are in the next room, which is a plus! And it does look nice in my collection box with its Mantric friends!

So it is just the actual price you'd paid. 🤔 I think the Happiness Promise may be one for if you paid full price for things - it doesn't seem to mix well with bargain hunting. Still, £14.50 for a £50 toy isn't bad. It's a shame you didn't immediately fall in love with it and want its babies, but at least it didn't cost a fortune. 👍🙂

Did you ask if you could swop it for lube or lingerie?

Ian Chimp wrote:

So it is just the actual price you'd paid... Still, £14.50 for a £50 toy isn't bad. It's a shame you didn't immediately fall in love with it and want its babies, but at least it didn't cost a fortune. 👍🙂

Did you ask if you could swop it for lube or lingerie?

Hi, yes, a bargain for such a well made toy from a great range. I think it's me, not the toy - first time i've tried rabbit ears by themselves... they are growing on me and practise makes perfect ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I didn't ask about lube / lingerie. It was all by email and once I knew the value I decided to keep it.