Do you Masturbate at work?

Just curious how much of a phenomenon this is. I’ve heard some about it happening quite a bit. I have to admit doing it some days for a bit of stress relief!

I totally think it depends where you work. I don't have any privacy in my job to be able to. However i would quite like to if in my own office or something.

Is actually another thread here

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/74568-ladies-and-gentlemen-do-you-masturbate-when/

Oh I didn’t see that thread, I’m not very good with the forum search, always get a list of threads not what I’m looking for.

KingGrthy wrote:

Oh I didn’t see that thread, I’m not very good with the forum search, always get a list of threads not what I’m looking for.

We are spoilt by better search engines on the web, guess LH are in business to sell toys not do geeky things with Forum search engines

Being paid to wank - is there anything better?

I work from home, so yes - I wank from home almost every day!

I've always liked the thought of wanking at work and half done it a few times but never actually carried on till I cum yet!

I have had sex at work a few times however in very very quiet parts of the building. That's more exciting than wanking lol.

After the cretins at work have done their business in the toilets I don’t think I could handle the stench long enough for a bit of alone time

I work at home so yes I do lol

Hubby has before when he was younger though

I’m in an office on my own but feel guilty enough when the boss walks in and catches me on my phone! The loo is also right next to his office and not particularly sound proof so absolutely no way! Have considered wearing a butt plug at work though but not tried yet.

I work from home so technically, generally not whilst doing work things though

If I worked from home then sure I would but I couldn't bring myself to do it in an office etc.

I work in other peoples homes and offices so no, wouldn’t be very appropriate

Nope, wouldn't consider it in my current place of work.

Definitely not. 

I don't get a single moment of down time to even consider it. Not a hope in hell.

I work from home and sit at my desk in just my boxers and t-shirt. So yes, I have played with myself on several occassions ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

As I stand behind a floor to ceiling window at work, Er, no.

Michael777 wrote:

I have had sex at work a few times however in very very quiet parts of the building. That's more exciting than wanking lol.

I bet it is you lucky guy! I barely have a chance to look at my phone, but when I see a guy I've a crush at work I do wish I could run somewhere and just "relieve" myself - lol! No chance though!