Worried! GF want to put me in chastity! Help!!

I was talking to my other half and she told me that she is going to put me in chastity! OMG how do I persuade her not to?????

Maybe talking to her an expressing your concerns over the whole thing may be a good start? Having a conversation about and saying what is your concern and seeing why your partner wants you to do this. You may be able to come up with something which suits you both.

What do you mean? Is she just going to stop you from having sex/masturbating, or is she actually going to use a chastity device?

If you don't want to do it, just tell her! If you are not comfortable or happy about it, then she cannot force you to do it. Anything you guys do in the bedroom or whatever needs to be consensual.

If she doesn't listen, then it might be time to rethink the relationship..

Well you two are good I was going to suggest he started behaving but I might be on the wrong lines with that...

Gem26 wrote:

Well you two are good I was going to suggest he started behaving but I might be on the wrong lines with that...

LOL well it could also be that as well.. haha

DavidB1986 wrote:

What do you mean? Is she just going to stop you from having sex/masturbating, or is she actually going to use a chastity device?

If you don't want to do it, just tell her! If you are not comfortable or happy about it, then she cannot force you to do it. Anything you guys do in the bedroom or whatever needs to be consensual.

If she doesn't listen, then it might be time to rethink the relationship..

Completely agree with David.

C'mon. Even a vanilla lass like me knows the answer to this. If your post isn't a troll or part of your roleplay, just make chastity a hard limit. Any Dom/me worth your submission will respect that. Same with any vanilla partner too.

Your a grown man. If you don't want to do it say no! Unless she's a pro wrestler I don't think she's going to pin you down and force it on you!

I would just tell her that I am not comfortable with this idea and I do not want to go there. While some people enjoy not being allowed to orgasm for a while as a form of chastity, lot of people will not be comfortable with the idea of chastity device. I am one of those.

If you tell her about your concerns and that you dont want this and she cannot respect this, then I would consider leaving the relationship. Because I need respect. Both sides need to respect each other.

I figure saying 'no' should sort things or am I looking as this too simply?

One of two things are going on here. Either this guy is actually very excited about the prospect and is "mocking" his distress as a joke, but a way to start conversation on the subject, or he is serious.

OP: if you are seriously distressed by this idea...you do what everyone else would do and say no, talk, communicate, set hard limits, discuss your wants and do not wants etc...and if she blatantly tries to force or push something onto you that you have refused point blank...then run...run away from that unhealthy relationship

Or, if it is not serious and is a tongue in cheek way to discuss your new predicament with people and ask advice or talk to others about this kink, then pull up a chair and enjoy the forums. Just bear in mind there are rules:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Welcome!

+1 as always fluff!

Wish there was a like button because I would be spending all day like Fluff's comments. The voice of reason even when reason is so hard to find. Have to say OP made me chuckle......if my other half suggested this I would be entering United Nations style negotiations with a full Veto!

If you are not comfortable to go into a chasity device then you should just alk to your OH.

Remember sexy fun is meant to be that fun for the both of you not just the one of you.

Maybe she's trying to get you to be a cuckold, just an idea.