Would like advice form you more experienced lovely people

Hi Guys,

I have not been with my BF for very long, but it feels like I have known him a lifetime. I feel soooo comfortable with him - I want to do everything to please him.

He wants me to be more dom in the bedroom and I'm happy with that. Been on-line today and ordered a selection of 'goodies' - bondage tape, restraints, paddle, spanking skirt (because I loved the look of it!).also arder some candles. The thought of hot wax on his naked body while he's blinfloded and has no ides whats coming.............l!!!!!!

So, what I would like from you guys is ideas. I'm VERY new to this, but want to 'do a good job'.

What are your suggestions, what do you do that works well for you and your OH?

I intend to start with taping him to the bed, attaching nipple clamps and making him watch me play with myself - knowing he cant join in. Then blinflod him (maybe even use ear plugs, really restrict his senses) and let the fun begin.

We both want to experiment with anal together (I have never done this, he has) so have also bought pleanty of lube, beand and butt plugs.

As a couple we are both up for anything as long as we are both happy.

So now it's over to you - teach me all you know and let me give my man a night he will not forget. I want him begging for me (at ths point I intend to go and have a shower - make him wait!!)

Hope you don't mind me been so cheeky as to ask for ideas, I know eventually we will both do what comes naturally. But as I'm so new to this, at the moment I just need a kick-start!!

Thanks

Wow well that sounds like an intense first night already! I probably would have started slower but good for you! Xx

Well from a personal point of view i would say when you have him tied to the bed,

before you play with youself start teasing him, maybe rub him a little, run your fingers gently up his body, get close to his face almost kissing then pull away.

then while your emm.. "entertainign yourself" vocally tease him, asking if hed like to taste and stuff :P.

these are all things ive fantasises about having done to me so :D

Evening MissChar!

Well, it wont be our first night together - cant keep my hands off him. He's gone home this evening for a 'rest'. Spoils all my fun!

Please tell me where you would have started - I would be most greatful! I want ideas for more experienced people. Everyone does things differently, and I might like some of it!

Oh WeeSteve --- thankyou, this is EXACTLY the kind if thing I was hoping to get form you guys.

Not first night together sorry I meant first night like THAT together! Lol. I'm not dominantly inclined so I don't know if I can help! But I like the sound of what you have planned.

my oh strips me then ignores me. It really gets me going! Xx

Yes, that was my idea about going for a shower - just leavig tied to the bed, waiting.

i like being mean, i like tying them to the bed and blindfolding them then soft slow kisses all over their body, ignoring the main area, running my hands over them, playing with myself while they watch, talking dirty to them, asking if they want to taste and puttin my fingers close to their mouth but moving just before they can taste, then bringin my fingers to my mouth and tasting myself while they watch (they love that) then when they are really worked up i use toys, vibes, my hands or mouth and get them really close but just before they blow their load i stop and leave the room go make a brew or something and let them cool down, then go back and repeat the process a few times till they cant take it anymore. really tease them till they cant stand it anymore

Oh Jayne thankyou. This is the kind of thing I tought he might like---- but as I say I'm inexperienced with this kind of thing.

I'm used to being the one who is dominated. So this is a bit of a change for me. So want to do a good job for him (you can never take the sub out of the girl!!) But boy, I'm gonna give it a bloody good go.

Well i hope you enjoy it! i know he certainly will haha!

you say you want to explore anal together, have you though about pegging? (when the girl uses a strap on, and shags the guy)

saying stuff like "well if you want to fuck my ass, il just have to fuck yours"

lying him on his back and make him put his legs over his head, tie both his hands and feet to the bed, then fuck his arse while playing with his junk, (which would be right over his own face)

when hes near the edge stop and make him beg you to let him cum, then tease him by being like, well maybe you dont want to, and walking away until hes properly begging for it, then make him blow his load on his own face!

(bit graphic, i applogise, but its a fantasy ive always wanted to try so thought id share)

Wee Steve - do not appologise!

As I'm new to anal, would rather be comfortable with the whole situation first, but, a huge thanks for the top tip.

Once Lincguy has me all warmed up on the anal front, he could well be enjoying extra fun thanks to you. I promise to tell him it was not originally my idea!

I dont need credit :P just aslong as your both having a good time :D.

I've never tried anything like this.. But it sounds hot! Especially with all the teasing! I'm going to have to ask my partner if he will let me dominate him a bit Although I guess asking isnt very domineering at all is it.. I think I'm going to need to practice this lol

Well thats a nice girl, wish my partner was so fresh.

Great choice of purchase, and if he likes getting tied up to the bed i recommend getting a one of the bed restraint sets. Worth it since the tape gets quite expensive after you fall in love with it.

Id say you got pretty much everything for a fantastic night comming. But the anal if its your first time, and if you havent experienced with it before. Id say dont take the chance, IF it hurts like hell on you the night is probs ruined, since it aint that romantic or sexual to stop your partner now that hes mind have been put up to id. The nipple clamps and teasing seems great, but dont make him wait to long, try teasing with by gently touching him or going really close to some of his soft spots and breath on it, doesnt sound that sexy, but imagine him around your ear or between your legs, feeling the warm air and knowing hes near. Not like blowing just regularly breathing, but a bit more powerful.

But your plans there seems out to work quite good, be gently with the wax if he cant see anything and good luck!

Have a lovely evening enjoy it , maybe let him watch you play with yourself a little then before your due to finish get the blindfold over his eyes and then get yourself a toy that makes noise so he has no idea what your playing with all he can do is hear you it will drive him nuts

I think you have a good plan of action and a good selection on the night you can use what you feel comfy with

As well as being a teasing dom, you could be a bit more bossy! (Every excuse lol!) You could start in the morning, decide you want him to wear something in particular or go commando, So there's a bit of build up throughout the whole day. Send him texts at random points, saying what you're going to do to him later etc.

You could dictate when he gets to play with himself, and make him stop just as he gets close. Tell him what he's going to do to you - whether you want him to give you oral, or give you a massage with his hands cuffed, just to add to him frustration!

One of the most important bits of advice I'd say is be confident! Being a bit more dominant, you can't get away as much with dithering and not knowing what to do next, I like to plan. If you're not comfortable going in all guns blazing on your first night, you could make it a bit easier by discussing what could happen before hand, hinting and testing the waters.

If you're both new to the idea, sort a safe word incase one of you really doesn't feel comfortable once it gets going.

I hope you enjoy it! I enjoy being both sub and dom, but the OH wouldn't enjoy being a sub (or at least, thats his view atm!)

Naughty Miss K wrote:

I hope you enjoy it! I enjoy being both sub and dom, but the OH wouldn't enjoy being a sub (or at least, thats his view atm!)

I sence evil plans.

im a total sub xD i cant even tell someone to go to bed, im like " Go to bed!.. oh your not tired.. ok"

Haha! It's rather amusing to be honest, as in the last week I've had comments that really make me think people in my normal life view my as a very dom person. Where I work we have a maintanence team, and I had to go and show one of them something, which took longer than thought, and when we got back comments where made like "he wasn't flirting, she'd eat him alive" etc. I get it quite alot!

Whereas before the OH had to cancel this weekend we had something planned where I would be entirely sub for him.

But yes WeeSteve, you are right to sense evil plans! ;)

you should so get on fetlife, get some ideas :P

(this is intended for both you naughty Miss, and the OP :P )