Newbie needing advice!!

Hi - completely brand new to all of this... Loving my Lovehoney experience so far though!
I would like some advice please!
Basically my new partner & I are going through the experimentation stage (long story short - both came out of long term relationships - 15 years +, both unfulfilled sexually, now we've discovered a common ground in that we're both keen to try absolutely anything & everything!!! We've missed out for far too long!

Anyway - poor boyf has been away with work, we've planned a night of fun for when he gets back.... We've got some toys to try out & various lubes & oils etc.....

Basically I want to drive him crazy!!! We've got the satin hand ties, blindfold, anal beads, butt plug etc - I would really like to know what drives you crazy when tied up & blindfolded??? We're open to anything.... I want this to be a night to remember!!!

Any suggestions or tips are really appreciated!!

Temperature play works best blindfolded I think. Mess with some ice cubes, keep your anal toys in a bowl of hot water (if they're able to!) before using them. Melt an ice cube in your mouth before giving head and see how they react as it gradually warms up.

I'm tickelish so a teasing touch would do it for me

Thank you! Hadn't thought of the temperature thing! Great idea!!

He is also very ticklish & I have invested in a feather tickler!!

Thank you!!

When blindfolded the anticipation of what happens next is the best part for me. Feather ticklers are a great way to begin or you could try a pinwheel for a entirely new sensation. Temperature play is the best, glass toys are very satisfying. You could use ice cubes or bondage candles for a little wax play. The options are endless, get creative. Enjoy your night x

Hi and welcome to the forum, some great advice above, hope you both have a great time. X

Tie your BF to a dinning room type chair with him just wearing his boxers .. Don't blind fold him yet but start to tease him in your sexiest lingerie . Then blindfold him later and then carry on with the tease but slip your undies off and let him feel your skin against his .You can also tease further with ice cubes temperature play etc before you release him ( if you want) .

You could maybe try a game, as it is a fun way to experiment together. This is a highly reviewed bondage one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

or this is a more general one, again very highly reviewed:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

By playing, you may come across new things that you like too :) xx

From expereince:

When/if you tie him up, tease him for as long as possible. it will not only drive him crazy but its also teasing yourself. He will thank you for the big climax at the end as well.

most of all, have fun doing it. it can be awkward at first, but just have fun with it and laugh when you can.

NatandTom wrote:

When blindfolded the anticipation of what happens next is the best part for me. Feather ticklers are a great way to begin or you could try a pinwheel for a entirely new sensation. Temperature play is the best, glass toys are very satisfying. You could use ice cubes or bondage candles for a little wax play. The options are endless, get creative. Enjoy your night x

I've got to agree with Nat and Tom on this one, especially if your tied up as well, and when theres some sort of buzzing noise enters the play, you just dont know what to exspect and where.

Rimmer57 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

I've got to agree with Nat and Tom on this one, especially if your tied up as well, and when theres some sort of buzzing noise enters the play, you just dont know what to exspect and where.

Yep I agree too, I don't like a tickler though! There's just something about them that I hate!! Oh yes being tethered...yum

Scorpius12 wrote:

You could maybe try a game, as it is a fun way to experiment together. This is a highly reviewed bondage one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

or this is a more general one, again very highly reviewed:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

By playing, you may come across new things that you like too :) xx

Highly recommend the tie and tease game. The only game my partner and I have tried that we didn't feel was too tame. We gave gone back to it so many times as well without getting bored. I hope you both enjoy your night together. Sounds like you will!

Lovehoney teasae line has a nice feather tickler (I have reviewed it linked off my page if you are still hunting)

I also like a flower or stimulus play, oil for massage, ICE CUBES.

if you play with impact a simple one like the satin and leather lovehoney tease line could be good as well.

If I were you, I'd tie him to a chair like someone else suggested, put on a sexy corset or something under your clothes, and just walk around fully clothed for a minute lighting candles and tidying, gradually taking an item of clothing off every minute, (just don't frat around too long!).
Untie him on the condition he only follows in three minutes, get yourself to the bedroom, and order him to lay down on the bed, ready for you to tie him up. And tease. Be creative and drive him wild! Massage oil is a definite for this part, make sure it's an edible flavour that you like!

When YOU can't take it anymore, untie him and see what happens (;

Also, my boyfriend does this in the mornings..I ask him for a backrub, which turns into an ass massage (he has an obsession with my ass), and slowly he'll start reaching between your legs from behind, and my god, that feels awesome with everything oiled up! That eventually turns into sex from behind too (:

All I'd suggest in terms of toys is a bullet, if you can afford one, maybe something remote controlled, an anal toy, a couples toy (one of the ones that gets your clit as well as g-spot-you may squirt), and maybe a dildo vibrator to please yourself with whilst he watches, tied up..Watching me masturbate drives my OH wild.. ESPECIALLY when he can't do anything about it. He may even enjoy you tied up whilst he tries your toys on you..

A bath tub is always good for getting you started, so that might be a good idea.

Sorry I've written an essay, but hopefully you have some more ideas to creatively go for something you'd enjoy (: Enjoy :P

Wow! Thanks everyone! Some amazing ideas! I am sooooo lookung forward to our evening of fun - he's not gonna know what hit him!!

Thanks again! xxxxx