Would you

I think some of the people on here are gorgeous tbh. I don't have a SO/OH though.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in theory everyone is beautiful - to someone.

When we post photos, I guess we are either seeking approval from others, or we are proud of ourselves or partners, and we are showing off /sharing with others, what we admire.

Naturally we are going to get the haters, and that's fine, in their eyes they don't find what they see as attractive.

But you don't have to be negative, and put hurtful comments, if you don't like what you see, just swipe left etc

I think it's great to see people, in what ever scenario.
Why should you cover up and hide, because society might not like it?

The human body is amazing, you are amazing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You have one life, live it how you want, it's nothing to do with anyone else, and if they don't approve, well who is asked them for their approval anyway.

Certainly makes my day seeing a beautiful, confident woman who's happy in her skin, and not scared to share her beauty with the world.
(and men of course lol)

Nothing wrong with eyeing people in my opinion . My wife and I always agreed on " look but don't touch " . Even though often you may really like to . People like myself would not post pictures if we did not want people to look at us . And if it helps people get in the mood , good . I often read someones reply to a forum and go see more details and what they look like . and I enjoy many of the pictures .

Me and my oh have a saying that ( You can look at the menu when you are on a diet ) so we have always lived by that and it’s fine with us to comment on what we find attractive or sexy best way to be in our eyes but we do say it to each othe as well.

I always do! There’s people on here who are just absolutely gorgeous and I’d love too, but that’s just me, me and my partner always comment on what we find attractive about other people. Half the time we can’t even sit through a film without both discussing what we find attractive about someone in said film 😂 I’m bisexual and so we really do have the exact same taste too. He even comments on men I find attractive even though he’s completely straight. I love taking pictures of myself and showing my body off and so does my partner I should really put more on here in lingerie but I always just forget to 😂 it’s great fun for us and no harm in looking 😉

This post is no longer available.

There are so many beautiful people on this site. Surely everyone has had a peek on someone's profile at some point 🙈

I see plenty of great looking people on here. Male and female. Sometimes is disappointing when people dont have pix or not many. But then again i dont post any cause i dont wanna put all of you through that.

I don't usually go looking around at profiles randomly, but if I see a post from someone, male or female, and think "that's a pretty cool person", I'll take a look and see, and yes, quite often think, "wow, very nice".

I’m hoping that when the photos that I uploaded last night finally post I’ll have people looking at me and saying I would...;) Tbh I’ve never looked at anyone else’s wishlists but it sounds fun.

your images never did show, thats a shame

Yes I definitely have . I also like looking on other wish lists see what other would like and are in to . People on here are also so open so can be your self . I added some new photos waiting for them To be added

Myself I've been too embarrassed to add photos and me and hubby have felt keeps discreet. Gives the mysterious appeal too which is fun x