WOW First time bum fun!!!!

Last night while indulging in an amazing session of forplay with my wife I had her play with my bum for the first time and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Sex with my wife is always amazing, but the sensation of her slowly running her finger back and forth over my anus was mind-blowing. Needless to say I left her in no doubts that I was enjoying what she was doing.

Ive been wanting to explore bum fun with my wife for a while, but this came totally out of the blue and I do hope that this is just the first foray into the delights of bum fun and that we can explore it further.

Good for you, I'm hoping to introduce my new guy to a little bum fun. So glad you found it enjoyable it's nice to be access all areas with your intimate partner

Its seems to be a fast growing "new trend" .With an ever increasing number of products on the market to support it ,I suspect evenutally it will become the norm for many couples .

I believe it is a norm, actually. We always have "bum fun" when having sex, wether it's fingering, rimming or penetration. It truly enhances the delights of sexual encounter, adds quite alot of extra spice to it.

Well I am hoping to try and stick a vinyl lubed glove finger soon up my Mrs' bum hole. I intend doing a strip and cavity search whilst wearing that new male cop outfit soon. Sweet revenge for when she got me in her cop uniform some time back. it obviously goes against my normal protocol of introducing new things into role playing before trying them out beforehand.

Wish me luck !

mysteron wrote:

Well I am hoping to try and stick a vinyl lubed glove finger soon up my Mrs' bum hole. I intend doing a strip and cavity search whilst wearing that new male cop outfit soon. Sweet revenge for when she got me in her cop uniform some time back. it obviously goes against my normal protocol of introducing new things into role playing before trying them out beforehand.

Wish me luck !

Good luck - if you think you're going to need it ! :)

Anal play with toys, fingers and strapons and anal sex is very much part of our 'normal' sex life that I can't imagine not doing it ! Good job we both enjoy it so much :)

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Wish me luck !

Anal play with toys, fingers and strapons and anal sex is very much part of our 'normal' sex life that I can't imagine not doing it ! Good job we both enjoy it so much :)

I know what you saying Terri and I appreciate your support . Appart from my Mrs's craving for spanking which took me a while to adjust , kinky stuff tends to be slow at coming on stream but she does enjoy these new things eventually. It just takes time and patience when trying new things.

Yeah Finger , small dildo , butt plug.......... Strapon its only a matter of time now :)

Anal play is most definatly the norm in our relationship and has been for the past 6 ~ years

john69 wrote:

I believe it is a norm, actually. We always have "bum fun" when having sex, wether it's fingering, rimming or penetration. It truly enhances the delights of sexual encounter, adds quite alot of extra spice to it.

I couldn't gree more, the extra sensations are just mind-blowing. Definitely looking forward to exploring more, including introducing butt plugs in the not too distant future.

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Wish me luck !

I know what you saying Terri and I appreciate your support . Appart from my Mrs's craving for spanking which took me a while to adjust , kinky stuff tends to be slow at coming on stream but she does enjoy these new things eventually. It just takes time and patience when trying new things.

Hope your patience will be rewarded :) I know you both enjoy roleplay and the scenario here seems a perfect way to introduce what you're planning. I'm sure she'll love it and if she dosen' t ? Then bring that damn glove round here !! :) lol

Getting into it now . Like the butt plug but ain't gone any further yet ....... Each to their own ...