The bum-territory

Well i've finally tried the joys of anal, a couple of times now. But i'm clueless about everything tbh. It's still only just coming out in topics of couples sex lives and is a bit taboo. It happens but there's definately not as much written about how to make it great!

Like i say only twice. So of course the first time, scary- panics, does that feel right? i seriously hope i donn't poop!! (yes that was a thought!!) however, i knew to relax and piled on the lube...which meant a safe trial for take 2.

1- are there any lubes you'd recommend specifically for this task?
2- what are your opinions on the various toys for anal to improve the experience...i.e. plugs, vibrations etc.

we just thought it was...alright. different, but alright. Other half said he preferred vaginal, didn't notice a great deal in 'tightness' and it didn't make me come (not relaxed enough, going very very slowly). its only main benefit was to the fact that because of the slowing down, it was incredibly sensual.

what are your experiences? perhaps it can shed some light to make any future sessions a bit more oooooh then 'oh?'

we just use ordinary lube but we can get lubes just for anal

. I also different positions can make it more comfortable i personally find on my back better for me i tend to enjoy it more when i/oh play with my clit an things like that

When I first had anal sex, I didn't like it much either. My partner, like you, was tight and we were both nervous. Currently, she is big into the bum (!) She likes fingers during cunnilingus - sometimes 2 or three; rimming and objects of various dimensions. Last time I was in the neighbourhood, I smeared her well with toffee syrup before licking it off. She was quivering (she later claimed it was the coldness - I'm not so sure).

We use whatever lube is to hand, and lots of it.

Sugar_High wrote:

Well i've finally tried the joys of anal, a couple of times now. But i'm clueless about everything tbh. It's still only just coming out in topics of couples sex lives and is a bit taboo. It happens but there's definately not as much written about how to make it great!

Like i say only twice. So of course the first time, scary- panics, does that feel right? i seriously hope i donn't poop!! (yes that was a thought!!) however, i knew to relax and piled on the lube...which meant a safe trial for take 2.

1- are there any lubes you'd recommend specifically for this task?
2- what are your opinions on the various toys for anal to improve the experience...i.e. plugs, vibrations etc.

we just thought it was...alright. different, but alright. Other half said he preferred vaginal, didn't notice a great deal in 'tightness' and it didn't make me come (not relaxed enough, going very very slowly). its only main benefit was to the fact that because of the slowing down, it was incredibly sensual.

what are your experiences? perhaps it can shed some light to make any future sessions a bit more oooooh then 'oh?'

People often find the first few times are quite complicated but it gets easier with practice. In terms of toys, start out small and varied, the more things you try the more you'll discover what works best for you. It's good that you're taking it really slowly, it can be an incredibly sensual and tender experience for both partners.