Xbox widow tonight...

How many poeple suffer from their partner's Facebook addiciton.

My OH does but only because I run my photography business on it

I don't go on FB very often or for very long now, usually only when I'm bored

Not bad not bad, had a few rounds of domination (aha) takes some getting used to again after a year of infinityward CODness

my ex got into world of warcraft...it proved to be the final nail in the coffin of our relationship....

He would end famuly days out early so he could "do a raid" or miss days totally...

Then he went to work away and was never home...

smirnoff09 wrote:

my ex got into world of warcraft...it proved to be the final nail in the coffin of our relationship....

He would end famuly days out early so he could "do a raid" or miss days totally...

Then he went to work away and was never home...

Sorry to hear, my ex also played WoW and it too was the final nail in the coffin as he raided so much, but there where many other things amiss too, so I wouldn't say it was the only reason by a long shot. Luckily I make it clear to current partner I won't tollerate that much raiding!

I think I get drawn to gamers because I do like games myself, I did play WoW for a bit (especially when I was pregnant with my first and didn;t have much else to do!) But I don't play it now, I quite like skyrim, dragon age, and Absolutly adore and old RPG called baldurs gate :)

It's just one more week until Hitman Absolution, I'm so excited!

I'm a RPG girl and Sims fan as well. Some people in the US have the new expansion. It comes out in the UK in a few days. I'm getting it next week.

I'm way behind on my gaming because of Nanowrimo and other things.

AliMc wrote:

It's just one more week until Hitman Absolution, I'm so excited!

oh oh oh I did not know this. Hitman 2 was so amazing, as is the film

After a bit more time with Blops2 it's so typical Treyarch

I like to say i am looking forward to the peace but when it sounds like WW3 when its on in the flat screaming shouting all coz he has died its a bloody game

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I like to say i am looking forward to the peace but when it sounds like WW3 when its on in the flat screaming shouting all coz he has died its a bloody game

a game? KFC...angry birds is a game. Doodle jump is a game. Call of Duty is a complex battle simulation (...two quotes mixed into one there )

Had an hour on Black Ops 2 last night, pretty good actually and my KD ratio was soo much better than the other games !

TT - A complex Battle Simulation... That my friend is bloody genius I will use that in future rows with the Mrs

TTurtle wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

a game? KFC...angry birds is a game. Doodle jump is a game. Call of Duty is a complex battle simulation (...two quotes mixed into one there )

Ork wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

You don't understhand lol

Its a game that is shat , all that screaming swearing over a game just because your have die ITS NOT REAL ! LOL

Do enjoy a bit of COD but I'm more of a Halo girl ;)

Cant wait for lego lord of the rings to come out!!!