Year review and 2015 goals

Like lots of other people this time of year I think I need to lose a bit more weight and exercise more.

2014 has been crap for me. So I'm looking forward to 2015. I'm hoping to finish my counselling and finally put the past behind me. This year will be all about improving my body image and becoming more confident in myself. I'm hoping to lose lots of weight and tone up. We've started to get more adventurous in the bedroom so hopefully that will continue.. And maybe we can make that third baby I've been longing for!
Hope everyone else gets everything they desire this year!

darklightq wrote:

Be more confident talking to people

Get into dating with the intention of a relationship

Maybe even try to end 2015 as not a virgin

You ain't alone in those goals :)

Wow everyone's got great goals. Knowing what you want in life is half the battle.

Good luck every one for 2015 and may you at least get what you need...many toys and good fortune. ...

Thank goodness for the little joys in life (",)

My goal for 2015 is to go back to college. Been putting it off for years.

Chaos Zero wrote:

darklightq wrote:

Be more confident talking to people

Get into dating with the intention of a relationship

Maybe even try to end 2015 as not a virgin

You ain't alone in those goals :)

That being said, it's kinda difficult when everyone you message on POF ignores you :/

Chaos Zero wrote:

That being said, it's kinda difficult when everyone you message on POF ignores you :/

I have an Okcupid and POF profile but don't use them much. I'm not good with starting off the conversation with someone when I know it's just me and them and so far that's stopped me because no one happens to message me even thoughs that are a match.

I have the usual goals...to get fitter, lose a bit of weight, regain control of my illness, learn to drive and start having some adventures. One of the big ones for me though is to find my spark and keep it

Our goals are simple this year as theres not a lot sex wise we haven't done, My OH's is to squirt and mine is to be fisted by her, thats it really.