“Yes” brand lube

Does anyone have any experience of using Yes Brand organic lube https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/organic-lubricants/p/yes-organic-water-based-lube-50ml/12165.html

My partner is sensitive to quite a few lubes so we don’t tend to use them. This one was recommended as it’s organic and from what I can see free of irritating chemicals.

Has anyone tried it, and can you recommend any others that are similar? If you tried it how does it compare against other lube you tried?

1 Like

I’ve tried few things from the ‘yes’ range (incl the one you’ve mentioned) and I’ve had no issues with them.

Liquid silk and ‘yes’ lube are always in my drawer!

2 Likes

I’ve used Yes and for me I found it dried out/evaporated really easily and I had to keep reapplying but it never caused any irritation. I now use liquid silk which doesn’t evaporate and also doesn’t irritate either. Hope this helps x

3 Likes

Hi @Shagger11 I’m very sensitive too. I’ve tried the Yes ones because they were recomended to me but I didn’t get on with them - they still caused irritation. I’ve finally found one that works for me - Sliquid Organics Natural Gel. I’m also OK with a silicone one too - I realised that I was OK with latex free condoms which use a silicone lube so I thougt I’d try a silicone lube of the same type. That being said, everyone else I’ve spoken to raves about the Yes range :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I really like the sliquid lube, regular one for us.

Really nice chemical free lube.

I love all the yes lubes. I’ve been referred to a vulval dermatologist as I get itchy down there with no apparent cause, so I have to be careful what I use. I don’t get any irritation with them and I’m actually better if I use one regularly. We do sometimes need to reapply during sex.

1 Like

I’ve switched to this recently as I am extremely sensitive to irritants :roll_eyes: and so far it has been a dream! No complaints so far anyway.

2 Likes