Yes yes yes

I love you Lovehoney two new bustiers have come on the market in the plus size section, in red white or black I am thrilled will buy queen largest size in red and white thank you I will soon own three sexy things for the summer months.My eyes only but who cares I can dream sexy dreams.

Enjoy :)

Yup the new plus sized items are going to send me broke.

Glad there's more items though. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Cuddlekins wrote:

Yup the new plus sized items are going to send me broke.

Glad there's more items though. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I know great isnt it.

I look through all the lovely things in plus sizes that LH sell and just keep repeating the mantra 'must not buy one of everything'. . . .lol

Can you do the link for the items you are talking about?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26624 hope this is the right one.

Yes that helps. Thank you.

Just had a look at these,they're lovely. I actually like the white one even though I don't normally go for white lingerie .

Those are gorgous .The white one looks so innocent .

These are so lovely, can't believe I missed them! Thanks kittencub, I'm definitely going to get one (or two) on Friday when I get paid! LH ought to give you commission!

GlamRockChick wrote:

These are so lovely, can't believe I missed them! Thanks kittencub, I'm definitely going to get one (or two) on Friday when I get paid! LH ought to give you commission!

I'm having the white one first then the red one gorgeous aren't they?.

Sizing now I need honest answers I go size 20 for knickers have found a bra in bright pink that would go with the Flirty range how stretchy are they since they are size 16/18. Has any one else my size got them? I'd be buying the full Pants not thongs. Thanks.

kittencub wrote:

Sizing now I need honest answers I go size 20 for knickers have found a bra in bright pink that would go with the Flirty range how stretchy are they since they are size 16/18. Has any one else my size got them? I'd be buying the full Pants not thongs. Thanks.

I cant answer for your size, but im a 12 so i bought the m/l. When i first put them on they were really tight (felt like i had gotten a size too small) and looking in the mirror they werent that flattering around the hips. After a while though they stretch to become a perfect fit! Like a second skin.

I did on a whim order the 16/18 ones thinking maybe over time they would be a better fit. I put them on and they were ok but within a few hours i could feel them gaping at the back and moving about. There seemed to be a lot of difference between the two sizes!

Looking at the reviews the general consensus seems to be that they are more true to the smaller size and depending where you carry your weight you could go up a size. Also they are naturally small at the back. I have an average bum but these sit either at the crack or just below it, so bending over in them shows a lot!

Its a tricky one though because sizes vary brand to brand! You could try them and see? I did find that the boyshorts seemed a bigger fit so that could be an option?

JM88 wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I cant answer for your size, but im a 12 so i bought the m/l. When i first put them on they were really tight (felt like i had gotten a size too small) and looking in the mirror they werent that flattering around the hips. After a while though they stretch to become a perfect fit! Like a second skin.

I did on a whim order the 16/18 ones thinking maybe over time they would be a better fit. I put them on and they were ok but within a few hours i could feel them gaping at the back and moving about. There seemed to be a lot of difference between the two sizes!

Looking at the reviews the general consensus seems to be that they are more true to the smaller size and depending where you carry your weight you could go up a size. Also they are naturally small at the back. I have an average bum but these sit either at the crack or just below it, so bending over in them shows a lot!

Its a tricky one though because sizes vary brand to brand! You could try them and see? I did find that the boyshorts seemed a bigger fit so that could be an option?

Thank you for this I'm very undecided now, I'll look at the boyshorts again.

kittencub wrote:

JM88 wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Thank you for this I'm very undecided now, I'll look at the boyshorts again.

I found the boyshorts fitted perfectly around the waist when i first put them on (unlike the knickers which took a while to stretch into the perfect fit). Personally i found them not too comfortable because they were a little large so i could feel the excess material especially when it bunched up in my bum! I honestly think a size smaller in those wouldve been a nice fit.

kittencub wrote:

I got the (pink) knickers to test and I would say size 16-18 could fit anyone sized 14-20, the waistband is supportive, yet stretchy. I also got a pair of (blue) boyshorts (for some reason, my review is still listed as "pending", though I had submitted it more than two months ago (maybe because I said the boyshorts did not really fit me?), and they are much larger than the sizing indicates - I would say (at least) 18-20 (much more like 20). There is no actual elasticized waistband and the lace is loose-ish with a bit of (over)stretch.

(Later on, I bought some boyshorts sized 12-14 (though I would classify my bottom as 14-16 (and more of a 16) and they fitted me much better. With knickers and thongs, however, size 16-18 does the trick for me.)

Conclusion: I would say that boyshorts sized 16-18 would definitely fit someone who is actually size 20.

Briona87 wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I got the (pink) knickers to test and I would say size 16-18 could fit anyone sized 14-20, the waistband is supportive, yet stretchy. I also got a pair of (blue) boyshorts (for some reason, my review is still listed as "pending", though I had submitted it more than two months ago (maybe because I said the boyshorts did not really fit me?), and they are much larger than the sizing indicates - I would say (at least) 18-20 (much more like 20). There is no actual elasticized waistband and the lace is loose-ish with a bit of (over)stretch.

(Later on, I bought some boyshorts sized 12-14 (though I would classify my bottom as 14-16 (and more of a 16) and they fitted me much better. With knickers and thongs, however, size 16-18 does the trick for me.)

Conclusion: I would say that boyshorts sized 16-18 would definitely fit someone who is actually size 20.

Thank you as well I've put a pair in my basket will get more if they fit I love the colour.