Your Fav Toys!

What is your favourite toy/your OH’s fav toy? Ok, GO!

2 Likes

My ultimate favourite toy would my hubby’s c**k :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Coming in second would be my womanizer Pro40. It can literally take me seconds to orgasm with it.
The second quickest thing to make me orgasm so quickly, and squirt :wink:

5 Likes

My wife loves the 50shades of grey vibrator -cant see it on the website any longer. its simple to use and effective, it really gets her wet and makes her cum quickly. She also likes wearing a small butt plug around the house at times.

My Favorite toy of course is LEGO!!! - only joking its my wifes body :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It has to be my Hitachi Wand closely followed by my Suction Dildo both make cum and squirt

2 Likes

My wife’s is her bullet, although she does enjoy her clit suction toy it makes her cum to quick
Mine even though I haven’t got many is probably my Stroker

2 Likes

I was disloyal to LH and got a Bestvibe glans 10. Its only a small anal thruster with cock ring. Wanted to try it out. Still practicing.

1 Like

We both like the rechargeable wand, but others all come a close 2nd :joy:

1 Like

Mine has got to be my We Vibe Melt that lives under my pillow, its great for using while having piv.
My husbands favourite toy is probably the lh mains powered want, its just a bit noisy so doesn’t get used all the time.

2 Likes

This is the the OHs favourite toy, has her cumming in seconds, none of her other toys have had the same effect.

2 Likes

Hey @DLJL what is that? Not seen it before! :blush:

1 Like

Looks like a lemon juicer…

It a vibrator, but has a soft-ish silicone tongue to contrate on your clit. The vibration patterns are amazing. Never fails to get me off.

1 Like

Certainly helps to extract juices :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Knew that was coming…Lol

Talking purely toys, it would have to be my fleshlight. Ultimate would be my wife.

1 Like

@DLJL Any chance you could share the link if it’s an LH product and still in stock? I’ve never seen it before either!

1 Like

Ive never tried one… Are they that good… Seems like its a popular one in general.

1 Like

This is my favourite toy!

1 Like

Just showed OH… Eyes lit up… Gonna get one soon

I have found mine very good, they are a bit pricey and initial was surprised at its size but I found it very good. I suffer with ED but it still works. I think being hard would be even better. If affordable well work a go, many different ones as well. Check out the reviews on LH. @Davey123