Your favourite BDSM play

Hi all!

I always liked BDSM and being submissive but never found someone that was a good dominant and capable ofor being like that in bed and loving in real life ...BUT I found my match just now and he's really into that.

A whole world opened to me and I was wondering what is your favourite thing in BDSM? a play a toy anything I just want to read from you to get some ideas !

Thanks everyone !

Strange as it may seem , I can't honestly say I have any particular favourites as its mainly done to keep my OH happy . I am more into the sensual things like massage .I guess we are a bit of a mis match when its comes to bedroom play so we tend to take it in turns to please each other. However on saying all this I have always wanted to be dominated as a fantasy but my OH isn't really up to the mark as being dominant .

Thats why in a successful relationship IMO you have to make many compromises .

Sensory play. Feather ticklers, pinwheels, scratchers, hot wax etc. We love it!

The big ones I'd love to try and explore are bondage and Dominance. Rope, chains, restraints, gags, etc are a big fetish and turn on for me, and also the more primal side of Dom/sub. I really want to release the animal inside, hair pulling, throat grabbing, throwing her around a bit, etc.

Unfortunately, years of medical and other real life issues (like work stress) means we barely even have a vanilla sex life, let alone any kind of kinky one. She's trying to open up more and is more raspberry ripple than vanilla, in theory. In practice, however, I just don't think she's ever going to be as open minded and sexually adventurous as I'd like. Kinda heartbreaking, but that's love, I guess.

Haven't tried loads of different things yet.

But out of the stuff I have tried spanking is my absolute favourite 😍

I love to allow my girlfriend to do whatever she likes with me :)

I love rope, particularly when my breasts are bound in the stuff!! I also love being blind folded and played with with a variety of things so I never know what is coming next, the anticipation is mind blowing.

Spanking is also a much enjoyed discipline and pleasure.

I am 100% sub in the bedroom my favourite thing is when Sir comes out to play with me and takes me in hand.

I'm 100% submissive. Love orgasm denial, forced orgasm, spanking, any kind of restraint and punishment, blindfolds and being under the complete control of my oh. I adore being praised, particularly being told I'm a good 😍

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm 100% submissive. Love orgasm denial, forced orgasm, spanking, any kind of restraint and punishment, blindfolds and being under the complete control of my oh. I adore being praised, particularly being told I'm a good 😍

I have only recently realised how much I love praise..,,,As for everything else a huge big "Yes please Sir!"

I'm a big fan of spanking, hair pulling, throat grabbing, degrading dirty talk and being treated roughly. Anything that shows his strength and power over me, hes a very big, very strong man, with huge muscular arms and hands and I'm a bratty sub so I like to taken down a peg or two by him. We have loads of toys, restraints and the like but for me, you cannot beat the 'hands on' style. That said however we have recently delved into the sexy world of rope play and thats really working for us at the minute. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Flogging my OH

Me and my partner love d/s! We're both switch, meaning I get to enjoy the power rush of domination as well as the fun of submission.

Yeah I love the spanking, restraints and blindfold...

Oh told me I would get a collar...never had that and I'm so excited it's crazy.
Really want to try o ring gags and clamps also
A whole world opened to me I'm so excited

I love leg spreaders or rope and a blind fold. Like my wrist being tied too but only if I feel super secure with my partner and the surroundings.

Rough body play and degradation (name calling, spitting etc)

elo01 wrote:

Yeah I love the spanking, restraints and blindfold...

Oh told me I would get a collar...never had that and I'm so excited it's crazy.
Really want to try o ring gags and clamps also
A whole world opened to me I'm so excited

It's definitely exciting to explore πŸ˜„

Enjoy 😊

mysteron wrote:

Strange as it may seem , I can't honestly say I have any particular favourites as its mainly done to keep my OH happy . I am more into the sensual things like massage .I guess we are a bit of a mis match when its comes to bedroom play so we tend to take it in turns to please each other. However on saying all this I have always wanted to be dominated as a fantasy but my OH isn't really up to the mark as being dominant .

mysteron wrote:

We switch but some items which always find their way into our bags when we go away for a break are:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2444

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32741

and

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15706

If we are going away for a longer break then every toy, restraint and item of latex/PVC /leather clothing comes with us.

My favourite thing is to be submissive, and have my OH use our under bed restraints to tie me spread-eagled on the bed. Bonus points for blindfolding and engaging in some sensory or impact play at the same time. πŸ‘πŸΌ We're not really in to the very heavy stuff, but I love feeling under his control and knowing that he can do whatever he likes with me.

He likes me to switch, which I don't really enjoy as I feel uncomfortable as a Dom, but I do it as I know he likes it.