Your favourite male masturbating techniques?

Like to use two hands on the shaft. Swapping grips and order of hands and grip tension. IfmI'm really horny I can cum without using my hands. Takes longer but thr orgasim is knee trembling!

Gxo

GMan67 wrote:

Like to use two hands on the shaft. Swapping grips and order of hands and grip tension. IfmI'm really horny I can cum without using my hands. Takes longer but thr orgasim is knee trembling!

Gxo

Interested to know how you come without touching it. Do you rub it up against out ? Just curious. Don't think I could come without giving it a tug. Lol

No, just rubbing oil's over the body. Sensual music in front of the fire in winter is nice. You have to get in to a trance like state of erotic desire and full fill ment. Getting turned on typing my feelings!

Gxo

Let go just before you cum, feels great.

iv cum wit out touching too.

wife was sucking, licking and nibbleing my nipple and i was thinking about sucking on her clit, did not once touch myself (nor did my wife), it took about 5mins, kept climbing to the point of cumming and then dropping down,,climbing and dropping. like i said, took about 5 or 7 mins but wen i popped..... it was the longest and most intence cum iv ever had... sort of want it again.. right now :P

danslack wrote:

iv cum wit out touching too.

wife was sucking, licking and nibbleing my nipple and i was thinking about sucking on her clit, did not once touch myself (nor did my wife), it took about 5mins, kept climbing to the point of cumming and then dropping down,,climbing and dropping. like i said, took about 5 or 7 mins but wen i popped..... it was the longest and most intence cum iv ever had... sort of want it again.. right now :P

Not the easiest of tasks, but well worth the effort if you have the time :-D Gxo

true, not easy, but IS worth it :P

Jeez, must have forgot the manual. With me it's usually 1: cock gets hard, 2: hand goes down there, 3: there is no third rule, it usually comes naturally [forgive me the pun]