Your latest purchase(s)?

Unfortunately our LH order never arrived last week
So no wand or prostate massager
Have got a refund but not sure wether to re order
As lost confidence in the post system and the discreet parcel delivery

Thatā€™s such a shame but there is options to change to a different delivery provider. Iā€™m not sure if LH do this but I know some places let you collect from a shop or post office.

2 Likes

Yes I know you can pick up from local post office
The things is I was meant to be a Saturday before 1pm as during the week we both get home after the post office close
I think we will re order by arranging it on a day we will be home
Until then hubby will have to massage me with his hands lol
And I think Iā€™m going to try and give him a finger prostate massage see if I can give him an orgasm

Just a question do you have a wand if so which one?

1 Like

Have not purchased these yet but would like some feedback on the vibrating prostate massager from any of you lads that have one or tried it

1 Like

How are you finding using the liquid silk? Itā€™s been my go to for a couple years now and I love the stuff.

In the past Iā€™ve tried lovehoneyā€™s own but since switching to liquid silk Iā€™ve never looked back.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t had chance to use it my self yet but my partner has and he says itā€™s the best lube he has used yet so Iā€™m excited to give it a test. Hopefully tonight I can report back :joy:

2 Likes

Would be good to kest your comments on the lube as we are looking for some

1 Like

Just purchased this game. Me and my partner are having a date night on Sunday so I thought this would be perfect.

7 Likes

Really interested to hear how it goesā€¦been looking at it for a while.

1 Like

Weā€™ve just ordered a LH X Romp Clitoral Suction Stimulator and vibrating cock ring plus so lingerie oh yes and a new bullet clit vibrator

We canā€™t wait to try the suction stimulator

Well keep you posted

4 Likes

This bendy thing with three motors caught my eye and should shortly be on its way. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just got this delivered yesterday amongst other items. Havenā€™t had the chance to use it yet but canā€™t wait :smiley:

4 Likes

Big fan of this game, takes a while to get through but stick with it and it ramps up pretty quickly !

3 Likes

This turned up today canā€™t wait to try it out

3 Likes

Ordered a couple items that should arrive on Monday.

3 Likes

We reserve our latest order
LH X Romp Clitoral suction stimulator

Wow this felt really good, it was to good made me orgasm hard in minutes
Which hubby loved watching but noway we were going to cum together

It was just to quick on this mutual session

Next time Iā€™m going to try and edge

4 Likes

These will be arriving Monday with a couple of other little things, canā€™t wait for some alone time to test them out :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@william1987

Hi how did you get on with your stroker purchase

I was thinking about getting hubby that one

1 Like

@Hubby.and.Wife I will let you know :+1:t2: I only received it today just hope I have a free house tonight :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Hubby.and.Wife I can now comment on my new purchaseā€¦ itā€™s great and for the price in the sale well worth a buy :+1:t2: Just about to try it out again :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes