Your latest purchase(s)?

In the end I ordered these:

image image image

I took a chance on the thrusting dildo, it’s reviews are very mixed but fingers crossed I like it! :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

@william1987
Is your masturbator a soft or hard textured material
As mine is quite flexible and stretchy

Also can you orgasm inside it

Just got to say the robe I bought is gorgeous @Peitho, thanks for the encouragement! :blush:

5 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01

That’s looks like a great dildo

And hubby likes the outfit

2 Likes

Have always wanted to try the Fierce range, free delivery and BL discount :dancer:t2:

13 Likes

I say go for it. Looks brilliant

3 Likes

The fierce range is great, I didn’t try any for ages but now that I have I want more! :sweat_smile: That one looks beautiful, I hope you like it :blush: I’m very tempted by the bra set of the same style so would be interested to hear how you got on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This will be my first Fierce range buy but there are a few pieces that I have always loved. I’m going to pop some into the what are you contemplating thread…the thing that makes me think twice is that I’m very much a sub and I don’t know if they’ve got the right vibe for me. That and fixed cups don’t always work too well they’re usually too big but reviews say these ones are on the small side.

2 Likes

I used to think they would make me look too dominant too - that’s the main reason that I didn’t try them for so long. Having got some pieces now, I don’t think that’s the case, I’m not sure there’s anything that would make me look dominant since that just isn’t me! The one you’ve picked has a more romantic look to it with the lace parts so I think it should suit you well.

3 Likes

I thought there was enough lace in it to soften it. The other one I love wouldn’t look out of place with a whip in hand lol

2 Likes

I went for these 2, may as well with the fishnet being free - once my order is processed and I contact them for a refund, the bogof offer isn’t working.

8 Likes

The second one is stunning!

I’ve just ordered this with my VIP reward so didn’t cost anything

Hopefully I like them as much when I get them

6 Likes

My last is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/better-sex-for-her/intimate-care-for-her/p/sliquid-splash-mango-passion-ph-balanced-feminine-wash-255ml/52798.html

1 Like

With 40% off the wand plus another 20% off the total order with a discount code I couldn’t resist.

4 Likes

This with an extra 25% off and free delivery…

13 Likes

Just bought this, not because of the colour, it just happens to be the cheapest on offer at the moment.
With current meds, it’s not as hard as it once was and may have shrunk quite a bit. My wife says it’s ok, but wanted to see if there is anything I can do to help our sex life get back to normal.

1 Like

I bought one of these as the wife was interested in what a ‘big’ cock would feel like. Trouble is getting it on and getting the loop around my balls meant I really struggled to keep hard, so it has not really worked for us. I may dig it out again and give it another go….

2 Likes

The Fierce basque arrived today and I’m really sorry to say I didn’t like it. The cups were too small and the basque was a bit big. Unfortunately adjusting the straps didn’t change anything.
The bra set might work out better though as you don’t have the basque to worry about. I am an E cup and there was spillage on both sides of the cup.
This does not bode well for the other outfit I’ve got on the way :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve given up @JoCat

It seems even the biggest size still has smaller cups…even on the models they look too small in some cases.

I stick with bodystockings…catsuits… and cupless basques as I am tall too. So dresses… teddys… bodysuits… and also anything with cups in are just not long enough in the body or big enough in the cup…get spillage on top…underneath just everywhere and looks awful.

Such a shame because I really love the fierce range too.

1 Like