Your latest purchase(s)?

edited by mod

1 Like

I actually was thinking about putting pictures up of me wearing it. I’ve not uploaded for a while.

@Dirty-Wife i get very honey when I have mine on oh cant get enough

1 Like

Same, the maid is his favourite, so I thought I’d treat him to a new one :smirk:

1 Like

There is something about fishnets and crotchless knickers

1 Like

Sometimes he takes my stockings off and ties my wrists together :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I love it when he spread eagles hands and legs and ties me up

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Womanizer - did it work?

Are you me? Because that was my exact order this morning, just with the addition of this one:

Had to take advantage of the Black Friday Preview!

8 Likes

Okay feeling rather pleased with myself. Two items from the Black Friday sale:

The Lovehoney Fierce Leather Look Longline Bra - which I’ve loved since it appeared on the site but avoided as I assumed the cups would be too big however reviews suggest it is great for the Itty Bitty Titty Committee so it’s now en route. Got the medium… hope it’s big enough. Very excited about this one.

And

The Lovehoney Supreme Sensation Pussy Pump - as other than nipple pumps on my clit I’ve never tried a pussy pump but have been wanting to for ages and this deal is just too good to pass up.

Best of all, with voucher and points my total expenditure is £4.21! :partying_face:

Had rather more points than I realised :rofl:

6 Likes

Splurge for my anniversary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The OH agreed to pay for it so he had to OK everything so this isn’t everything I wanted to get but oh well :sweat_smile:

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.53.54 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.57.21 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.58.03 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 1.00.34 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 1.01.39 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 1.05.08 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 1.07.11 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 4.58.43 PM Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 9.45.28 PM Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 9.46.13 PM Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 9.47.31 PM

Been wanting a proper wedge for a while as our inflatable one is too firm (I often slide down it as a result) :sweat_smile: Kendall dildo because everyone praises it :rofl: Really wanted the new Nexus vibrating metal butt plug but it’s still too expensive, even with the discount, so the power gem will do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Got the JO lube after @Peitho praised it so much for BJs :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 1.09.10 AM Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 1.10.46 AM

Also decided to get our Christmas outfits with the discount as we’ll be putting up decorations soon and I’d like it to be in our “naughty” outfits (I paid for these as I wanted them but he could’ve cared less) :rofl: :heart_eyes: He gets trunks and the hat and I get a cute dress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (works as I tend to run much colder than him :rofl:)

14 Likes

Nice picks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: love the strappy bra thing :heart_eyes:
Kendall dildo is really nice shape but big and pretty dense with not a massive amount of give, so serious warm up is a definite must for me when i use it. The ridges are super though :octopus:

3 Likes

Great choices @rosiedosie - definitely my favourite flavoured lube, very sweet but exactly as it’s meant to taste and a great lube, not at all sticky. I love that bra too, it’s been in my wishlist for ages so look forward to hearing how you find it.

2 Likes

Yay, shopping spree! :package::package: I have that wet look mini skirt and love it! The liberator wedge is on my wishlist (hoping it goes on sale more than 20% :grimacing: )

3 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl @rosiedosie the Kendall is so lovely, but not for the weak of heart! My wife can only enjoy it after extended warm-up or with the finale of a long play session! But if it’s right, that swirly girth is just right! :100:

3 Likes

Sqweel Go. Those wee pink tongues look just the lickit - errr ticket!

2 Likes

I was nine points short of pulling off the same trick with this cute little two piece from the Mindful range

Starting price £29.99, mine for a quid
We do love or Lovehoney bargains
:+1:

7 Likes

I am so glad you posted this @Melody1 - I’d seen the blue body and thongs in the sale but didn’t see the bra set earlier. I love the green and the black and have been waiting for an offer on the blue. I’ve just ordered two! Worth noting the buy one get second half price still works at the discounted price so before points or codes 2 sets for £18 :+1:

I also got the Vibrating Beads with the additional 15% off code today.

I am extremely happy with both my previous Black Friday purchases but probably time to stop now :joy:

5 Likes

Ooh enjoy the pump @Peitho I have it!

I caved on lingerie day and bought

because I’ve loved it for ages!

11 Likes

You held out for a good 15 minutes. I think that’s pretty good going. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like