Thanks for sharing the Lovehoney love!

Thank you to whoever sent me a pressie off my wish list. What a lovely and kind gesture. It turned what started out being an annoying and frustrating day into a happy and cheerful one. I shall look forward to using it.
Many thanks Mrs Average. <3

There are some very nice people on this site and I can imagine how your day has turned around at a present.

Random acts of kindness remind us of the good in people.

J

aww how lovely enjoy :) x

I believe you called it 'paying it forward'

enjoy

xGGx

Lovely, enjoy. x

Aww, That's lovely Mrs A. Enjoy!

It was this... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26221

Sounds very tasty. x

Awww, what a lovely thing to do for someone. Such thoughtful things can really brighten people's days.

With 20% discount to celebrate Lovehoney's success, I am thinking this weekend may be a good time to share the Lovehoney love.

aww lovely

A few of these threads have popped up recently. Is so lovely to see people doing this. I'm having some money troubles right now but as soon as they are sorted I will be sharing the love(honey) xx

For wishlist gifting I would reccomend adding to your list a few inexpensive treats like massage oil, lube or small sale items. People aren't going to randomly spend £40 on you but you might receive something cheep and cherpy to brighten your day.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

With 20% discount to celebrate Lovehoney's success, I am thinking this weekend may be a good time to share the Lovehoney love.

I was thinking the same thing!

mrs average wrote:

For wishlist gifting I would reccomend adding to your list a few inexpensive treats like massage oil, lube or small sale items. People aren't going to randomly spend £40 on you but you might receive something cheep and cherpy to brighten your day.

Great minds think alike Mrs A, I was thinking the same thing!

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Great minds think alike Mrs A, I was thinking the same thing!

So true, just treated a few great people dont do it offen but its nice when you can do it something sweet & its great with 20% off too

There is another way. A way I take advantage of now and again. Go to someones wishlist, open it up and then go about your shopping as normal. Add any items you wish to buy for the person who's wishlist you peeked into earlier and go to checkout. When you get to the last page a prompt will show:

"You recently viewed blah blahs wishlist, would you like to send this order to your wishlist friend"

Click the button marked "hell yeh" (It just says "yes", I like to exaggerate) and voila! :D

So if you wanna sent a little treat to someone who only has expensive wishlist items, this is a way to do it.

Think I might spoil some folks this weekend too. These threads lately are inspiring me.

We used to have a I got a present thread but its disappeared as it was full , but its lovely to do such nice things

Lol Fluffbags, liked the "hell yeah" bit it made me laugh. Good tip I've done that too.
KF I tried to post this on the 'I got a pressie' thread but it wasn't working so I did this one instread.
It is lovely, who doesn't like surprise pressies!!

Perhaps u could start a new one, KF(C?) as they do with the Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening one: just a thought
W

That's lovely hope you enjoy your pressie Mrs A :)