Your most impressive record breaking masturbation/orgasm day

Was talking about various things related to masturbation and sex with a very close female friend - as I always love to get a female perspective. We got talking about days where you just end up masturbating a lot. It may be due to a day off work, or a day off sick, or in university times a day that was meant to be spent studying or writing an assignment, day with a brand new vibrator that kind of thing.

Now to be fair both of us are quite highly sexed so an average masturbation day for her would be about 6-8 times a day and for me a good 3-4 (us men take longer to recharged - you women are lucky!)

So our records were for me about 15 times in one day when really horny and not much todo and her an amazing 40 (once she masturbates she only needs about a 5 to 10 min break before going back to it if she wants)

Be interesting to see how other people fair on here - I'm betting the women will win out hands down (their pants - see what I did there!)

Well mine is not that impressive next to you haha. Mine is 8 orgasms in a day and it was in about 2 hours and I was in complete exhaustion after the 8th and fell asleep instantly

I don't know popk1n that's not a bad amount! Next time after your sleep see if you can increase the daily tally! ;-)

my record is 3 in one day and that was when i got my first vibrator

I see a competetion coming where we all try and out do our best myghost ;-)

These days i can't even match my personal best once a day is pretty much my limit

I have had days when I was younger, where I could be so horny, I'd be having one orgasm after another. Never counted, but must've been way over 20. Occasionally I can orgasm and go straight into another, just from the slightest touch.

These days I can manage 5 or 6.

You sound quite similar to my friend - she's been like it since her 20's and is late 30's now. I have set her a challenge of hitting 50 in one 24 hour period!

PS you still look like you are in your younger days too !

I'm much more horny than when I was younger, and I was damn horny then ! Lol. Get days where I just can't touching myself and orgasm probably every half hour or so, so I'd say between 20 and 25 on those days :) x

Then you get guys like me with 'Delayed Ejaculation'. When a 'quicky' is half an hour!

I think mine started when I was a teen, and would 'edge' almost daily for an hour or two, even girlfriends would end up with wankers cramp, or lock jaw. I learned to fake an orgasm after 30 or 40 minutes even way back then.

So 3 a day would be maximum for me, any more and I would end up with a swollen foreskin. :(

Envy

Impressive Teri JJ I think women are much luckier in the capacity to orgasm regard. If I could I@d have "marathon" masturbation days quite often (daily lol)

HighLibidoAndrew wrote:

Impressive Teri JJ I think women are much luckier in the capacity to orgasm regard. If I could I@d have "marathon" masturbation days quite often (daily lol)

Ha ha, I do - frequently ! Lol x

Lucky you Terri JJ! I am learning Taoist male multiple orgasm so I may get my wish yet!

Brum guy - in a way though you are every woman's dream!

Heard from my friend this morning - she managed the big 50 in 24 hours yesterday. Am coming back as a woman in my next life! Think she has sore abs/stomach muscles from all the orgasming tho!

Ok so my best tally is a weekend away when my O.h and I were just getting to know each other.

i had 26 in about three hours. According to my OH he kept count I couldn't manage counting, or my name by the end of it. What a great day. Could have done many more but we went out drinking in the evening.

on my own, solo play it's hard to say as I get really horney. Once I have had my first the come thick and fast and can orgasm with the slightest touch after about 10. Never counted (never been able to ) but easily 30 + in 24 hrs. After about 4 hrs I need a rest and tend to sleep for a while.

Mine is 5 in one night in my wild days all with different men lol lol

When I was around 12 decided to see how many times I could wank in one day, managed 10!. Next day woke up very sore!!. These days 3 is about my limit. Old age!!!!

Fun Louise - sounds like you have a very similar orgasmic capability to my friend. I've already teased her that I think I should set a higher upper limit than the 50. She did joke that only sleep/exhaustion would give her an upper limit. Oh to be a woman!

CassadraG - not bad - room for improvement ;-)

Andy - think we've all done that ;-)

Mine was 8 and I wanted to keep going I went four times in like 30 minutes but I went dizzy and got a little worried lol had te house to myself. Need another day to myself some time so I can really let go

A very unimpressive 4 times for me back when I was about 15.