Your most memorable Orgasm of 2012.

Now that 2012 has been and gone. What was your most memorable orgasm or sexually experience of 2012.

For me it was 2 weeks ago, when we were staying in a boutique hotel. The OH have was wearing the Dreamgirl Black Diamond All-in-One Sheer Dress and Stockings Set and the Beginners Basic Suction Cup Realistic Dildo stuck to the end of the bed.

As I have the real urge to have a MMF with the OH being devoured, just the sight of seeing her bounce back and fort with me in her mouth was almost to much, but when we moved to the bed and with her legs over her shoulders. It was the most intense orgasm of 2012.

I used a glass dildo and a stroker and had my first multiple orgasm :)

When I first ever wore my jiggle balls all day then came home for them to be removed and ex did his bit and i was shaking stevens afterwards but was a one off : (

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Pakistani, Indian and black women are absolutely stunning in my opinion.

That's a bit vague....

Mine was really new to me, wasn't anything special in terms of what was happening, but it was special in that it was very loving -I've never really been able to emotionally connect like in this relationshp :)

Mmm, a hot night in August. She fisted me to so many orgasms I lost count after five and finished up with a double fisting.

A few weeks ago, in the shower with the removeable spray. It just went on and on and my legs turned to jelly!

Few weeks ago my OH handcuffed me to the bed, lubbed me up, used a double stroker and her mouth over various parts of my body with a little play on the perenium and it lasted aaaages. Felt amazing and could barely walk afterwards for like an hour!

protectyournuts wrote:

Felt amazing and could barely walk afterwards for like an hour!

I love huge orgasms that make me too weak to walk :)

Would have to be the time I first squirted mutiple times using the Oh! Rabbit G-Spot, I felt like a burst dam or something :D That's the most memorable, but not my best orgasm to date.

A blow job that ended with my OH letting me empty into her mouth!

VERY intense! Would love that to be repeated! :)

A week in a French farmhouse with two other swinging couples - nude the whole time, morning, noon and night, and different sleeping arrangements every night, however every morning started with 6-in-a-bed before breakfast and things went on from there. Truly memorable and something we'd not done before, but 2013 will see a repeat with maybe a 4th couple there too.

It was in June, my husband came home from work early and i conceived my son

In march, I got the best oral of my life. the multipul orgasms left me feeling like I was having heart palpitations....

28th July...we had just got engaged when back to our room and had the most amazing sex...i have never cum so hard or so many times...Bring on our wedding night

September the 13th. Fabulously intesne - we came together.......It was a first for us as we were doing it the "french" way for the first time. Im reminicing....

Would have to be a toss up between spring week-end away at a farm house. OH tied me up, blindolfded me, hand-cuffed me and first time using a swing.

or

First session with her using a strap-on bought from LH.

2 very different but amazing experiences.

This forum is great... Good for getting ideas! ;)

oooo the other day when my OH finally showed me he can be a dominant and fulfill my D/s fantasies :P xx

Recently we were having a submission session. I had asked him not to let me orgasm till the end, I wanted to feel that he was just using me for his pleasure. He whacked my ass with a wet towel for a while; usually I masturbate while he spanks me, but this time my hands were tied to my ankles. After that he decided to possess me anally, so he started lubing my anus, while calling me all sorts of deliciously nasty names. Unexpectedly I came.

It may not have been the most intense orgasm of 2012, but was certainly memorable. It's the only time in my life I have come from anal stimulation alone.

Ooh definitely when my boyfriend and I came back from a party a little bit tipsy. I had whispered in his ear about wanting him to tie me up when we got home, I was so horny!

It was very spontaneous and rough... we found some duct tape and he bound my wrists and taped over my mouth with it then fucked me really hard in all different positions.

I lost count of how many times I orgasmed but I have never felt more sexy or more alive! We had only been together a few months at that point and it was the first time we went beyond vanilla. Very exciting :D x