Your One and Only

If you could only have one toy from your own personal collection what would it be…

For me it would be “fave dildo”

This is our go to toy for Play, Masturbation, DP, Spit Roasting etc.
Could not live without this.

1 Like

At the moment it’s my mains powered wand for solo play as my friend doesn’t “do” toys…but will do fruit and veg…:rofl:

:carrot::banana::cucumber:

5 Likes

you gotta have your five a day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s what he says…

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Don’t knock the fruit and veg in these post furlough times :grin:
There’s some might girthy courgettes around right now.
I’ll ‘do’ anything lol
:grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Mains powered wand with his and hers attachments, hours of fun, although it can get a bit messy!

1 Like

Mini Wand

1 Like

Desire Bullet… but I’d be out there protesting my rights around multiple toy ownership!

1 Like

My Love honey wand

2 Likes

It has to be one of my wands, they seem to be getting the most votes so far.

1 Like

My satisfyer. LH no longer sell them :sob:

2 Likes

This is such a hard choice, my njoy Pure Wand works wonders, however I can’t orgasm without clit stimulation so I’d probably have to go with my Magic Wand Rechargable, the orgasms are five times as good with both combined though!

2 Likes

I’m going to be different my 100% guarentee and by far my favourite solo toy is the Mantric Rabbit

Love the mains powered wands but if I’m only allowed one toy total it’s the Mantric Rabbit without any question, I would never have picked a rabbit prior to this one but it’s something very special.

1 Like

My desire prostate massager with remote, though i’d be marching none stop demanding my rights be restored as I love all my toys. Mantric p-spot vibrator is a close seconded.

1 Like

The Wands seem to be winning this one… I must admit it was a close one for us also.
Just recently discovered wands and I must say the OH loves it.

1 Like

For Mrs Chimp it’d be the Lelo Sona Cruise. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mine would be the Womaniser p40 with the XL fitting heads.

1 Like

My Lelo sona! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Monogamy to a toy lol

I bought a Lelo smart wand a few years ago, i know they are expensive but i haven’t needed to buy anything since!

1 Like

It would the wife’s main powered wand… It seems to find its way out just after a go to work :wink: likes to use it on her own… She said I turn the power up to quickly… Can get messy very quickly

1 Like