Your Valentine

Shortly, it will be Valentine's Day. And what do you need on Valentine's Day? Someone to be your Valentine!

In this little game, the person above you will be your Valentine. Describe what you will do for your valentine? Take them on a date? Give them chocolate? Send them a card ? Give them flowers ? write them a poem ? Or just give them a compliment ? Etc

I'd prepare a lush bath surrounded by candles, with a nice cuppa and and some nice truffles. After you had your relaxing bath I'd make you a meal and make sure the house work was done...

we would visit a snow dome, take in a hot chocolate with fresh cream and marsh mallows after ski or snow play, then return to a home lit by scented candles that led to a hot bath, with a bottle of your favourite tipple ready to pour, and a selection of favourite snacks/treats, soft music will be playing and fresh clean scented towels await your exit with a luxury fine laced robe to retire to.

In the meantime I would prepare your favourite meal and a devote the evening to servicing your every request. To end the evening, you will retire to the bedroom where freshly ironed scented bed linen awaits for you.

Roses delivered to your place of work to show you and your colleagues how much I love you! I will be waiting to pick you up at the end of the day with a present. Inside is a new dress and shoes for you to put on so we can go out for dinner.

Candle lit dinner for two in a cosy corner of an Italian restaurant with lots of champagne .

Then a walk along the river looking at the stars before I whisk you home to find rose petals leading to the bedroom where the bed is covered in a new delivery of lovehoney toys!

Send her a nice (or naughty!) card, with flowers, (a dozen red roses). Grab her spontaneously and kiss her like shes never been kissed before.

Take her to a movie or theater , followed by a moonlit dinner in an open air beech restaurant near the sea.

Take her home where her sexy present is waiting and give her a warm oil full body massage to get her ready for night of sexual fun

I'd book a cabin with a proper chimney, cook dinner and have us eat in front of the fireplace.

Cuddle up to him, relaxing while watching the fire and end up having an all night romantic lovemaking before heading to a memory foam bed.

Booked a table at our favourite restaurant, we have got each other gifts and I've got something special for him when we get home! Can't wait!