Valentines ❤️

What did the forum get up to on this special day of love and self love? Have a fantastic, romantic day everyone… Stay Healthy, stay safe.

5 Likes

Happy valentine’s everyone! :sparkling_heart: . I painted hearts on my nails and woke up to chocolate. So far so good.

4 Likes

We have exchanged cards and flowers / shirt and now sat in front of fire. I had vaccine yesterday and although no pain or aches I am absolutely shattered and I don’t think I will be doing anything today.

4 Likes

We mainly celebrated last night for various reasons, i even dressed up in a smart shirt and tie! So today is just going to be cozy sofa time by the fire, chilling. 40 years together this year, and i wouldn’t change a thing!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

16 Likes

I’m still in bed, alone, it’s like a normal lockdown day. Did treat myself to a creme egg or two if that counts :rofl:

I sent my partner a card and a cuddly sloth that seems to be nearly as big as her. I had a card arrive which I look forward to opening.

7 Likes

We had our Valentines Day yesterday due to family circumstances.

We had lots of sex in the morning then she had more orgasms throughout the day.

4 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! :heart:
I use this day to go hard on self-love, so I’m treating myself to a face mask, hot bubble bath with candles and glass of wine, homemade risotto and bruschetta, and binging season 2 of Bonding!

8 Likes

Cleaned the house and had a sandwich for lunch. Pretty much alone again this year but sending lots of love to the forum and all of the members whether single or attached.

Much love everyone :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Right back at ya my friend!

4 Likes

Happy Valentines everyone :heart:

We’ve had some snuggles watching the film we saw at the cinema on our first date 9 years ago. Had chocolate and strawberries. @seabs117 got me some beautiful roses and chocolates which our little boy ate lol we are child free for the first time in years, so we’ve had lots sex, and discovering new things together, toy play and anal twice. We’ve just ordered pizza and then going to do clone a Willy. Busy busy day :joy:

7 Likes

Hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day!

Got my wife some flowers and we exchanged cards. I’m cooking dinner later. Wish we had better opportunities for sexy fun, but we have some family with us for a couple of days. Who knows, we may be able to sneak off for some fun. Wish us luck!

3 Likes

Wow @WillC

40 years is amazing…

Congratulations to you both…sounds like you had a lovely evening too and you dressed the part bet you looked fab.

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

She and I delivered cookies and Valentine’s in bags to all our apartment neighbors.

We had salmon and crabmeat with baked potato and peas.

I bought her 1/2 dozen red Roses and ordered four toys from Lovehoney. She bought me chocolates and wrote a poem for me.

Our neighbor brought us whip cream and 12 chocolate covered strawberries.

We were intimate and had a wonderful nap after.

Now I am making brownies!

7 Likes

I celebrated my Birthday haha

6 Likes

We LOVE Bonding! It is so addicting. Just now in Season 2. Can’t wait to see what happens. The twists are so much fun!

4 Likes

My hubby had a motorcycle “adventure” planned but with -0 F windchills and ice that’s a no go. Watching movies, playing with our swing, and maybe a game or two.

3 Likes

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! :kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

My OH was working a night shift until 8am yesterday, he came home shattered! After a few hours sleep we fooled around for a while and then planned out a few purchases from LH. Perfect day :heart::heart:

4 Likes

I spent it away from the wife in quarantine in cyprus :frowning: made sure she got new lingerie a new toy and flowers arrive on the day though!

4 Likes