Your views on the Lovehoney PRO-Stim Elite Prostate Massager? As good as an Aneros?

Hey there,
this one goes out to the guys- anyone have experience with Aneros toys and/or the lovehoney prostate massagers; specifically the Lovehoney PRO-Stim Elite Silicone Prostate Massager.

The reviews paint it to be almost as good as the Aneros line of toys. As a grad student, I’d only like to buy something with such an expense once, and would prefer to go with the lovehoney massager if it gets the job done, though I rather not skimp out and then be unhappy with the experience, especially since prostate play is so tricky to begin with.

I’d love to hear your views. Have you tried either? Which did you prefer? How have your experiences with the PRO-Stim Elite Prostate Massager been?

1 Like

I’ve given the lovehoney massager a try but wether I needed to give it more time or what, I didn’t find it that stimulating… I tend to find massagers with added vibrations are much more pleasurable to use and give an added boost!

1 Like

While vibrations feel better, I don’t think they’re strong enough to cum; not unless you splurge on something with really powerful vibes. The Aneros toys were actually designed to encourage orgasm without simulation given that they’re actually medical devices used for explicitly that at one point.

1 Like

I agree with @AJSTAR when it comes to p-spot massagers it’s all about vibration for me.

1 Like

Can’t vouch for the lovehoney one, but aneros are definitely worth the money. Vibrating ones do nothing for me either, if anything they kill any chance of progasmic bliss for me. Give me an aneros, an hour and some quiet any day…

2 Likes

I’m totally with you mate. Vibrations feel pleasant initially but very soon seem to send me a bit numb an kill the sensations. Give me my aneros and an hour on my own and I’m in orgasmic heaven over and over.

2 Likes

@Floating_Fun_Guy I know mate. Some people just can’t get it! Watching aneros videos is a real turn on for me also

1 Like

I’d defo love to give the massager a go again to experiment more with it, might have to make it my New Years resolution!

Certainly can’t beat a powerful vibe though when in solo play :yum:

@Enchantress29 I actually do well with non vibrating toys. Though I will agree that a strong vibrating toy literally sends me to another world completely! Blew my mind the first time I tried it. I was using a massaging wand but since I’m a little “experienced” in my back door, the head/bulb fit easily but snug inside me. The feeling was indescribable. Definitely one of the top toy experiences I’ve had.

@AJSTAR Yes, a powerful vibe is where it’s at for P-Spot stim. Was going to like your reply but I guess I’m out of likes?? Should have bought my likes in bulk so I don’t run out so quickly.

1 Like

Personally I have never tried a p spot massager, but I am definitely up for trying one.

But like you said, I am a bit hesitant to see what my other half would say.

Interesting to see what other guys have said, and this has given me more knowledge in what I should be looking for when I finally get the courage to purchase one.

Haha yes bulk likes are defo needed sometimes on topics!! :sweat_smile:

Which Vibe do you recommend?