1 year LH anniversary!!!!

Hey guys xx

Just wanted to throw out there that it's my 1 year LH anniversary today! Woo hoo!

How long have you all been enjoying LH toys, better sex and forums?

I need to treat myself, after all I've been here a year so need to celebrate but ill have to wait till payday, which saddens me lol

P.s boyfriend says I'm not allowed to buy anything else yet, boooo.... He's being mean lol

Happy lovehoney anniversary lol I joined in 2013 but took a break for a couple of years and rejoined the fun last November :)

Yeah I hadn't been on towards the back end of last year x

I'd been on and browsed but not chatted in the forums or made a purchase. I'm now back and here daily lol can't get enough :p

Happy anniversary, I'd treat yourself to some lingerie, I'm sure your oh wouldn't mind that. X

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Happy anniversary, I'd treat yourself to some lingerie, I'm sure your oh wouldn't mind that. X

Yes definitely think I should. I put on a body stocking the other night and he was really impressed. He didn't know I had it. I actually uploaded a pic here as I loved it ahah Definitely going to have a browse :)

Happy anniversary :)

Been here since 10 October 2012.

I did my first order in June 2014 but got pregnant a month later and any ideas I had went out the window until the start of this year!
I decided 2016 would be a positive year and better sex definitely comes under that so I joined the forums about a week ago and have done 3 orders since 😅😅😅

Happy Anniversary . I joined Jan 2014 and notched up over 2000 posts. I do disappear and will be disappearing again( probably after Valentines day) as this forum is so addictive and full of nice people but it is a hobby killer and that is were my problem lies .

As I do have a tab now, so whilst I have "disappeared" I will still be able to place the odd late night post .

Happy 1 year anniversary ! 

VioletWolf wrote:

I did my first order in June 2014 but got pregnant a month later and any ideas I had went out the window until the start of this year!
I decided 2016 would be a positive year and better sex definitely comes under that so I joined the forums about a week ago and have done 3 orders since 😅😅😅

Haha that's fantastic! I hope 2016 is a good positive sexy year for you ;) xx

omg that's such a cute pic leanne :3 been on here for just over a year, funnest year of my life lol XD

Haha, thank you very much SecretHeart! I think everyone should aim for a good positive sexy year! 😁👍🏻

VioletWolf wrote:

Haha, thank you very much SecretHeart! I think everyone should aim for a good positive sexy year! 😁👍🏻

Haha that they should! Haha

It's been one year since I joined lovehoney today. If definitely been a great year since I joined with toys I have brought that never even heard of a year ago let alone thought I would ever try and been lucky enough to be selected as a sex toy tester so thank you to Cazz,Jess and Leanne who have sent me products to test.

Happy anniversary,been buying since 2009 but only joined the forum last year.

Onlyones wrote:

Happy anniversary,been buying since 2009 but only joined the forum last year.

I did a similar thing and now in a way I regret staying on here. Seriously its too addictive ! I will be biting the bullet shortly after Valentines Day and leaving for a short while . I need to catch up on my hobby forums with one of my mail boxes jammed with 50 requests of which the majority are asking Where are you ? ! lol

If only they knew ! and I was daft enough to use the same user name on one as well!

Me being a numpty I think !