Has your sex life taken off since finding LH?

I discovered LH by accident whilst looking for a new bullet and ever since then my love life has gone from strength to strength.

I wonder how on earth I put up my mediocre sex life before I discovered all the tips, advice and toys there are available on here.

I have tried so many new things and am the proud owner of so many toys that I never even knew existed before!

I've had many 'firsts' in the past 6 months, my hubby isn't quite sure what's happening.. LOL

I see on threads that many of us say "I'm trying this for the first time". Or "I'm going to try that"

so has LH inspired you?

I came to LH ( by accident also ) for help as I had "health issues". Certainly helped me get back on track through our purchases. Now more adventurous and still learning.

YES YES YES!

Its got got me excited about sex again. I found that I was getting in to the same sex routine which needed shaking up a bit. Me finding LH has done just that, my fiancé doesn't quite know what has happened but he is certainly not complaining!

I like the community part of the site as this is great to talk very openly to like minded and very knowledgable people. I'm getting a lot more adventurous and my self confidence has increased too.

I didn't own a pair of sexy underwear before I came on LH as my fiancé has always told me not to waste my money because "it would just end up on the floor anyway" but he was very pleasantly surprised when I tried out crotchless underwear! I will never forget his face!

My fiancé has suggested that he would like to introduce a bit of light bandage with spanking and a bit of rough sex where as I have always liked the opposite but LH has certainly opened my mind to the possibilities and I'm sure it will continue to do so!

Enjoy everyone x

Yeah we really have been happier.

Browsing the site really puts you in the mood!

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and we have just put in our first order for some items to liven things up a bit!! Can't wait to have them delivered. I'm sure my husband won't know what's hit him on Thursday evening!!

Its really helped us try things we never wouldve thought of before!

YES YES YES OH MY GOD YES![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Stumbled across a documentary about LH and life has not been the same since.

Yes, definitely ! Had googled plus size sexy lingerie and LH was the first site on a long list - didn't even bother to look at any others, so many great items here. And my toy collection is growing extremely fast !

LH improved my sex life in little ways while I was just buying the odd thing here and there, but it's made massive changes to my sex life and just my outlook in general since I joined the community here.

Writing reviews has also really brought me out of my shell a bit and made me feel more able to talk expressly and explicitly.

Product testing has also been a majorly amazing thing for me so far, getting to try things I wouldn't have otherwise and being made aware of new and exciting things to covet and get excited about.

I think that just in general it's made me more confident in every way since joining the forums. I've had the courage to do little things like get my hair done when I wouldn't have before, up to really big things I'd wanted to try for years and years like going to a lapdancing club. I don't think I would have done it if I hadn't been feeling more sexually open because of being here.

So yeah, it's been amazing for me so far :)

Too right. I have tried things I would never have dreamed of before and have a growing collection of toys. I am also much fussier about my undies, having ditched the boring cotton briefs and plain bras. My husband says I'm a new woman!

not just LH but toy's in general have give me more of a zeal for sex/solo time and opened up my eyes to things i didn't know about before that i might like to try

It was my OH that told me about this site before we got together as I was looking for something nice to wear (for him!). Since then we have an impressive toy & clothing collection. We've done all sorts of things that are easier to suggest because of this site & forum. Its great!

We've been together for 13 years, married for 7. We had got into the routine of the same positions and the same time of the week. All that changed when my husband started playing with my bum and popped a finger in, something we hadn't done for years. It reminded us how we used to be, very adventurous and a little kinky at times (I still remember well some ice play in our early days and spending so long in bed we couldn't walk properly)! After talking about how different sex felt that time, we said we needed to ignite the spark again. Later in the day we were talking again and had both found lovehoney separately. We had both been looking at toys and showed each other what we had been looking at. We put our first order together, with some toys for both of us and some lube. We waited excitedly for the parcel and since then things have got better and better. We are back to how we used to be

Yep! I'm in a long distance 'thing' at the moment due to work so it's been a very lonely (quite a) few months! But, I've learnt so much on here- from the forums and the toys, and have had the amazing oppotunity to test quite a lot, so I would say I know more about my sexuality than ever before- and I haven't had any for months!

Very much looking forward to getting to test out my new-found knowledge though ;)

100% yes. It was already pretty rampant, but LH has added a whole other level!

I have to agree with everything everyone has said!

GO LH! we love you ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

unfortunately for me my sex life had already been vacant for sometime before coming on here im sad to say. Bought a few toys for myself but not the same thing as sharing with a partner.

Yes my sex drive was non existant. Until I found here and started testing things.

Definitely, yes. It skyrocketed to new levels. Can't be happier now.

I wouldn't say it has improved anything because we used toys right from the beggining and were upfront with eachother about our filthy kinks and have done and continue to do everything we can think up :).

I will say though it is my gave adult toy website and community. :) having bought from others in the past, LH is far superior x