Year of Orgasms

Signed up to a year of Orgasms and i am SO excited for my first toy to arrive!!! Has anyome else signed up? And if so what do you wish for???

I was tempted to sign up but will be almost guaranteed to receive duplicates. I have almost all of the 'popular' mantric toys and given the number of subscriptions available can't imagine LH sending out the 'less mainstream' offerings. From the product description it sounds like you can expect to receive some very nice high quality items. I would like to receive a suction clitoral vibrator but I'm not sure the low monthly fee would be sufficient enough to allow this.

I don't own a large variety of toys so for me this is a great way of getting some different sex toys and experimenting myself as im often unsure what to pick

Lozz wrote:

I don't own a large variety of toys so for me this is a great way of getting some different sex toys and experimenting myself as im often unsure what to pick

Lozz, I think this subscription is ideal for experimenting with new things, especially if you don't have a big collection already. And given that you can return anything you have already (or really don't like the look of), it's a win-win situation, I think. :) My January toy arrived and I do actually have it already, BUT it is a fantastic first toy to kick off the year and I'm sure loads of people will be delighted with it. I love it so very much that I'm going to keep the duplicate as a spare!

I hadn't heard or seen this before so when I saw this post I got excited and went hunting. Thought it was great, added it to my basket and being the idiot I am told me OH who instantly shot the whole thing down.

To be honest it's a great idea! I hope everyone that subscribes enjoys it!

Oh no protectyournuts why did your OH shoot it down?

Thank you coveredinbees i look forward to trying new things :)

Lozz wrote:

Oh no why did your OH shoot it down?

Her reasoning was she didn't need a years worth of toys. This is of course while she retains.jer favourite toy ever and I have none. Some day I'll just say 🙊🙊🙊🙊 it and buy myself something nice and expensive and hide it!

Protectyournuts thats sad she shot it down im all for doing anything to improve mine and my husbands sex life as long as we both happy but theres nothing wrong with having your own little toy for a bit of self pleasure