10yrs yet still great sex! how long b4 it ends?...

rose hip wrote:

lou.18.88 wrote:

Me and my oh hav been together 4 10yrs and the sex keeps getting better and better do you think it will stay like that? Or will we need to add more spice to keep it going?.

If the two of you are both curious about bondage, anal or anything else, do it because you're curious and want to try it out. Don't hang it on keeping great sex going or 'adding more spice'. Because if one of you isn't into bondage, anal or whatever, then it sets your minds up to think that your sex life is going downhill or has gottten boring - even if it hasn't. How we word things matters.

Absolutely fabulous point to make!!

Thanks rose.hip. its so true what u hav said. I always think if we add things in will he think i think its boring but its not its just that im at ease to experiment with him.

We have only be together around 4 years now but things just seem to be getting better and better. We try new things but also stick to what we know we love. We are forever talking about new things to consider trying. :)

Count yourself lucky :) before my hubby I was terrible for getting bored with partners sexually really quickly! Three months into the relationship was usually when i would get fed up and instead of discussing it I would stay in the relationship and be miserable! So 10 years? Thats a pretty good run :) keep it up! X

I been with my hubby 14 yrs and we still find new things to do and try and he still makes me tingle just thinking about our time together. Love and passion is the key.

We Are coming up to twenty years married, key is have lots of fun, and communication, then I do as she says.

Im really overwhelmed with the replys to this post.

Never thought id get so many nice replys.

lou.18.88 wrote:

Thanks rose.hip. its so true what u hav said. I always think if we add things in will he think i think its boring but its not its just that im at ease to experiment with him.

Don't think for him. Just ask him if he'd like to try whatever it is your after sometime and go from there. If he's not into it, just say you're curious and let it go. (He might suggest it again in his own time.) Treat these sorts of things like they're a big deal and they often become one. Treat them like they're normal and they're more likely to be received as normal.

Great advice rose. Ive just said to him what u said and he was like yano what thats so true. Its amazing when someone says somthing and it just rings right.