How long have you been together ???

Mrs P & I have just gone through the 30 year barrier. I'm incredibaly lucky to have found my soul mate in life. What about everyone else ? Long term relationships, casual or other ? We look around our social circle & realise that we are pretty much the odd ones out being together so long, but it's also interesting to see how our friends have found happiness via different routes and experiences.

I've been in an open, long term relationship fror 8 years. Had a kinky play partner/sub for 14 months

Over 10 years with my husband, married just over 2 years ago.

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years :)

I've been with my partner for almost 17 years now. Hopefully we will get married one day but were very happy as we are.

Saying that I've seen my father go through 2 different partners in that time and has now married for 5 years to a another woman.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I've been in an open, long term relationship fror 8 years. Had a kinky play partner/sub for 14 months

*Has

been with husband 26 years

7 and a half years and will be engaged a year on Saturday.. Plan on getting married next year :)

6 happy years and counting :-)

9 years this year, married 5 years.

17 years, 9 of them happily married x

8 and a half years together, and about just under 2 months married!

I've been with my husband for 28 years and married for 24

7 years :)

jeffngloria wrote:

And the other 8? Unhappily married! ? I have been together for 36 years

Sum Sub wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

And the other 8? Unhappily married! ? I have been together for 36 years
I was waiting for that post... Ur getting predictable, Sub :P

Since we were 17! Just over 5 1/2 years now, 3 of those engaged... We're setting the date as soon as it's convenient to move in properly together. This has taken longer than we envisaged, but hopefully it'll be worth it :)

We have been in a happy open relationship for 7 years, engaged for the last 4

aw congrats!

Im excited to spend the rest of my life with my OH we have been through so much in such a short time we are built to last although its been such a shorter time so far! ( 1year in 3 weeks is all )

congrats to you all :)

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

aw congrats!

Im excited to spend the rest of my life with my OH we have been through so much in such a short time we are built to last although its been such a shorter time so far! ( 1year in 3 weeks is all )

congrats to you all :)

Keep at it Leanne......there's a lot to be said for struggling on with someone who is worth it :)