12 months in a relation ship and coming too quick is it normal?

Hi guys and girls, I have been in a relationship for the past 12 months and for the first 3 months or more i was going for an hour to 2 hpurs before cumming, now 12 months in i have noticed that in the past few months that its only 5-10 mins befor i cum, is this normal?
And what can i do to get it back to the way it was to please my girlfriend the way i used to. I am not on meds, i hardly drink, mind you thinking about it the same thing happened in my previous relationship too.
All i want to do is give her a pardon the expression a damn good fuck, but it seems the more we do it the quicker i cum, i say seems as that what its like, we only see each other on the weekends and have a good sex life when we are together.
Its just annoying me that its started to happen.
Is there any way i can help to prolong it? i dont do drugs of any kind i have tried it and the sex is awsome on dope but after a bad stone i wont touch it again, and also i dont drink that much the last time i got drunk i was 25 i am now 37 lol i do drink maybe once or twice a month when she buys it as i cant afford it brining up my daughter on my own lol. I also do the prostrate excercises too, it seems to feel more sensitive the more we have sex if that makes sense, i was allways under the impression the more sex you have the less sensitive its supposed to get? Icould have been wrong tho lol.
But that aside there must be a reason for it and way to stop it. may have to get some cream or something to stop it lol
Thank you in advance for your help.

Well you can go down the delay route via condoms or creams if you like, but they're not always advisable. They will desensitise things for you rather than anything else - reducing the pleasure for you.

5-10 minutes is fine, i can imagine a couple of hours of constant intercourse being a)tiring and b)painful for her!

If you want, you could keep changing activities such as swapping to oral every now and then to try and delay things, but carry on pleasuring her (as that seems to be what you want to do if I got the right impression).

have you considered doing something like stamina training? i.e mastubating to nearly the point of no return and then cooling off a little untill you can go again?

fleshlight do the stamina training unit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13190

sweetlove666 wrote:

have you considered doing something like stamina training? i.e mastubating to nearly the point of no return and then cooling off a little untill you can go again?

fleshlight do the stamina training unit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13190

I think these are a great idea. They have good reviews.

External Media

1 to 2hrs, are you joking? I'm a bloke and even i would be getting a bit bored after 1 hour, and if not bored, my cock would probably be red raw with all that friction for so long.

Spend longer on foreplay!

I'm surprised i'm still with my partner and that she didn't run a mile. Our first time was a little bit risky to say the least. I was married and she had recently come out of a long term relationship - but was still living at her house with her ex (spare room, of course) and we'd deceided to give in to the urges we'd both been having. Well, it'd been a long, long, long time since i was so horny/nervous/excited about having sex and, well, almost seconds after she lowered herself onto me, i preceeded to cum. Try as i might, i couldn't sustain my erection (i can do this on plenty of occasions after cumming) and embarressed, i made my excuses. The 2nd time, similar. Although it was maybe a couple of minutes that time. She does claim we came together that time though, so i guess that was better.

Luckily, once she moved back in with her mum and i wasn't as nervous at her ex walking in on us, things went back to normal and (obviously after my circumstances changed) we've been at it like rabbits ever since, for over a year now. We keep it exciting, we tease each other all day every day and we both know when the other needs to slow it down a little too.

Oh and to the bloke querying 1 to 2 hours. What's up with that? It's what weekends are made for!

yeah it was 1 -2 hrs sex in all diffrent positions etc, no not sore for me or her as i made her cum and squirt and she is allways wet, and it lasted for months but now its seems 5 -10 mins i thought that maybe there was something wrong with me, it may be i am just getting comfy with her and not as nervose as befor but still when you go from goin for ages to mins its seems a bot of a let down i will try that stu devoce sounds like alot of fun too lol

thank you all for your comments