How to help quicker sessions

Hi all! Been a while since I’ve posted! So, I’m a guy and have the opposite issue of most - I last way too long in bed to the point where it’s frustrating and I really struggle to orgasm from penetrative sex. I’ve put this down to me masturbating too much (I am actively doing something about this now)! But was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and how they combatted it? I often get so sensitive before I even feel close to an orgasm, and have to stop as continuing stops feeling good and causes me to go limp.
Any tips are appreciated, I’ve been meaning to reach out about this for a while but keep forgetting!

1 Like

For me I find that it’s a frequency thing.

I’m in a female led male chastity relationship. As part of this relationship she sometimes denies me an orgasm for up to 6 weeks but teases me frequently. Under these circumstances I tend to orgasm quite quickly when she finally allows it.

On the other hand there are periods when she orders me to come once or twice daily and after a few days if this regime I find that I am unable to come anymore.

2 Likes

I’ve heard this from more than one bloke so I don’t think it’s that unusual :slight_smile:

Perhaps spend some time exploring new ways of touching yourself and see if that helps. You can also experiment with anal stimulation if you like that, or topical application of stimulating cream on your dick.

Is there other ways you can cum with a partner? If so, why not go for that :slight_smile: sometimes my boyfriend can’t cum from fucking me (especially if we’ve had a drink), so then I either give him a handjob or blowjob. Or even just give him cum encouragement while he strokes himself on top of me.

The only way I can cum with ease is on my back with my own hand, I’ve explored stimulating lube before, but not cream! Not sure if there’s a difference haha

I used to struggle with my OH taking too long for O and ejaculation. That’s completely changed now :blush: as i really enjoy sex. I find myself taking alot of time or just a couple of minutes, if even at this point in our sex life :smirk:. My point is i just enjoy sex frequently without O just for the feeling and build up for next time which happens a few times a week at the very least at this point. This is what I find builds up my anticipation. Obviously I take longer than my OH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I’m starting to understand that this is great for me in the long run

1 Like

Hi @La_Ladrona

Are you taking any meds as this can have a big effect on ejaculation?

1 Like

Hi! Yes, I am actually! Antidepressant called Sertraline. It can reduce libido - Although emotionally I’m very turned on I do sometimes have issues staying erect, despite still feeling very turned on, so it could very well be related.
I’ve been on the meds for a year now, so in all honesty I hadn’t stopped to consider it! :joy:

Hi @La_Ladrona

The sertraline does have a effect on ejaculation making it harder, sometimes not being able to at all. The NHS website lists all effects of this particular medice including erectile and low libido issues.
Maybe worth speaking to your GP to see if they ca change meds though think most antidepressants have the same effect.

Hope you get sorted

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense, may be worth me approaching my GP then! I don’t really wanna switch meds as I had to try a few for them to actually help me, but I can see!
Thanks for your help! :blush:

Actually now I’ve thought about it I really think my meds made a difference…
Just spoke with my partner and we both agreed that mentally and emotionally my sex drive is still very high but my body just doesn’t keep up.
I’ll explore my different options, hopefully I can find something that works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: I’m going to go into some more personal stuff here as well as a general stuff related to the issue.
So, I visited the GP, explained my situation and they told me it was 100% my meds and told me to go off of them.
I’ve been slowly coming off them the last few weeks, and have seen next to no improvement with my delayed ejaculation (and I also explained to my GP that the issue was occuring before the meds).
What I HAVE been noticing however is significant more irritability and almost feels like I’m reverting back to how I was before the meds (which was not good).
Long story short - Coming off the meds is sucking and I really don’t think it was the solution to the problem.

I don’t wanna sound like an idiot but uh, was the GP really right in recommending this? It’s been several weeks and I’ve seen no difference other than negative ones, so would it be worth approaching again?

Sorry for the long post, appreciate the responses all :heart: