1st time wearing o/h lingerie for her

Last night was the 1st time I plucked up enough courage to wear a fishnet body and stockings combo for my wife , I’ve ordered lace boxer’s, jockstrap and thongs before. I’ve shown her these in the past and she didn’t freak as I made out it wasn’t serious but I’ve been wanting to go that little bit further for a while now. So I grabbed my man bits pushed them in one of my smaller thongs and wriggled into said outfit , swallowed my pride and went for it still in jest (not in my mind tho). Her initial reaction was obvs a bit of shock but then fun and we enjoyed our session, the trouble is now I’m not sure I want to leave it there. As I feel it could add much to our lovemaking but I don’t know how to broach it with her as more than something done in humour , but I love the feeling of the lace and silk and it really makes me feel electric. Any idea’s or suggestions by the good people of this forum??

11 Likes

@Spanked Great to hear how much you enjoyed the experience.

In terms of broaching the subject more regularly.

I would suggest an element of honesty bringing up how much you enjoyed the experience and suggesting it as a more regular thing. By gradually chipping away through your honesty and being clear on how much you enjoy it! Hopefully she will see that and be keen to share in the excitement. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

If you’ve bought lacy boxers, jock straps etc from lovehoney before maybe start there. Tell her how comfy you find them and that you enjoy wearing them. Ask her how she’d feel about you wearing them more regularly.

Lovehoney do some nice stuff in the LHM range. And you can get fish net boxers and stuff too.

They also do some nice sating ones. That are a nice way to get the silky undies feeling too.

2 Likes

I knew I could rely on the great people on this forum for top advice and understanding. The fishnet briefs could definitely be next on the shopping list :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Great advice and probably the way I’ll go, once I’ve got my nerve together :smiling_imp::+1:

1 Like

I would say to just talk to her about it. She’s your partner. Just explain that you enjoy it. Of it makes it easier do it possibly after wearing something ‘in jest’ during a session and then just say that you love the feeling of it and how would she feel if you did it more often. You’ll probably find she will be OK with it. I cant stress communication enough in a relationship for everything, not just sex related issues. The fact you’ve come on here to express your feelings just goes to show that it’s playing on your mind. It will just eat you up inside if you don’t approach her. Good luck with it :+1:

2 Likes

Well done on going the extra mile to discovering this new pleasure for yourself. I’d suggest firstly being open with your wife and say the feeling of them fabrics were electric and felt so good! Then say you’d love to try it out again with her.

If it becomes an obvious reaction that she is looking at you strangely then perhaps try dissecting the experience to better understand if it was just the fabrics that gave you the tingles or the idea of wearing women’s lingerie… or both?!
And if you come to the conclusion it was just the fabrics then you can actually get sexy mens stuff in lace and silk. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I think both the fabrics and the fact I normally shouldn’t be wearing it was the turn on. I think I may need to take it slow and communicate properly like adults.

3 Likes

Yeah you’re spot on , a decent conversation is what’s needed and hopefully we’ll be even closer afterwards. Thanks for the help :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a good first step in recognising what it is you like about it and are up for talking to your wife. Hope all goes well :wink:

1 Like