Do You Have Any Plans For Valentines Day?

Or night lol

My OH normally buys flowers and a card and treats me to a yummy meal , but valentines day is my mums birthday too , so we treat her aswell

Whatever me and my gf do, it's something we can do together but isn't tacky. We don't go out for romantic candle lit dinners and get all mushy. We each let each other know how we feel all year, so as much as it's a together day, it's not really a special day.

we are skipping valentines day but on the 15th we have 24 hrs free of children...the hotel room is booked, ...treats ordered from lovehoney and sexy surprises sorted.

We can not wait .

sounds lovely smirnoff09

we have been together almsot 3 yrs and this is the 3rd night we have had alone.

I am so exicted already lol

Not formally yet, maybe a nice thuddy beating with a flogger or two... That'd be nice...

mm sounds good luck arranging it NK

Well if Master wants to it will happen... if he doesn't, it wont! Hehe. I hope so though :P

If my collar was here before then it could be a nice time for a collaring but I don't think it will be plus he hasn't decided how he wants to do it yet.

My husband and I are on opposite shifts so wont be doing anything other than working.. we have done stuff in the past.. its no biggie! we tend to celebrate the date we met each other rather than valentines! its far more important!

too bloody true DEE

Masturbate... on my own... because I'm alone.

Man, aren't I an exciting person? You can visibly see that with the awesome rhyme I busted!

Anyway, sounds like some exciting days will be made!

The other half and myself are going for a naughty week away. Not because it's valentines day but because it's the first week we have been able to in about 2 years. I really hope that LH has their £40 wand back in stock before we go...

Nothing, we don't celebrate it, my birthday is the day before so thats much more important lols.

going to Amsterdam the weekend before though with a friend so I might pick him up something whilst away just to surprise him

No.

We're going to a burlesque show :)

We don't think it's necessary to have a day to show each other we love each other - we do that every day - but it is nice to have an excuse to treat ourselves to a special night.

Adx

Nope. No point. OH doesn't do romance and even if we agree to make time for each other, he has a tendancy to not go through with it. So as broken promises hurt and frustrate me, I am planning nothing at all.

Early night on valentines day itself, then OH taking me to the hotel where we first got together the weekend after

We are both working as usual. In 8 years we have never had the night off however as we work in the same hotel I will be spending the day with him.

Just been informed by the OH that we are goin for romantic meal and the babysitter is already booked.WOO HOO!!

We don't really celebrate Valentines day although we may just have a nice dinner at home then have some good old fashioned loving. yum yum.

we don't really celebrate much other than birthdays & most of our celebrations are very low key affairs mainly spent at home, as we believe that is were you can have the most fun, unless you like outdoor sex, which I haven't done yet either.