2009 Blog Calendar

Bingo has changed from Dec to spring or summer so we thought a montage of everyone for December might be nice. Strapon do you want Nov? Anyone else want to pick a month?

I could try September imelda - my birthday month

Strapon! wrote:

Well my birthday is in November.....but I think a firework up the ass is a bit of a hazard! x

There's an awesome clip on killsometime.com where a kid jams a bottle rocket up his ass to launch it. When his mate lights it, the 'fizz' hits his ass he clenches & when the afterburner kicks in... it goes nowhere!!! mega ouch!!!! Roasted nuts!

Strapon! wrote:

Well my birthday is in November.....but I think a firework up the ass is a bit of a hazard! x

Only if you light it strapon!!!

TB

Jan

Feb Sexelle

March

April

May Maybe Bingo

June purplejools

July

Aug

Sept Walrus

Oct Legs

Nov

Dec

Anyone else want to stake their claim?

hehe we'd be up for it, might need some help with a theme tho!

sxe_couple21 wrote:

hehe we'd be up for it, might need some help with a theme tho!

if you are gonna do something as a couple, maybe use a starsign for inspiration and be Gemini - the twins ;) - that would fit in May

I was going to submit one - but just had a let down - showed a close (female) friend the one I had in mind and she says it looks like im starring in the film Victor/Victoria!!!

So now Im not so sure - which is a downer cos its the only one Ihad taken yesterday that is not showing my face.

Is she an ex-close friend??

She is probably just jealous anyway :)

What was your theme Naughty? If you want to send it to one of us, we'll give you an honest opinion.

Open???? Seriously what planet am I on?? I meant opinion jeeez

Imelda gonna mail it to you now.

Faces can be easily distorted and/or removed in the nicest possible sense - What sort of friend says that to you though after doing a photoshoot - talk about breaking confidence

Deviant_DJ wrote:

Faces can be easily distorted and/or removed in the nicest possible sense - What sort of friend says that to you though after doing a photoshoot - talk about breaking confidence

A friend that Im not gonna share my thoughts and feelings with again.

Frumpy sexless ole biddy!!

External Media

but exactly - at least your smiling about it, i bet imelda's opinion is totally different and if not then you can send me one of your other photos and i'll make you completely anonymous ;)

Hey I've replied. Those are amazing really!! What a silly friend. If you're up for it, we've definitely got to use these.

Deviant, are you wanting to play as well? I know you only just joined, but you've got a heap of posts already. Would you liek to take part in the calendar?

balls to it - sure, why not. I bagsy August though :-)

imelda i have emailed you 2 alternate pics for September, have you received them ?

OK send me your email address to my username at gmail and I can give you access to the blog.