2009 Blog Calendar

I'm blaming Bingo for this one! Thought it might be fun to do pics for the blog on a calendar theme (we'll create extra months if we have more than 12 volunteers)

So let me know who wants to be involved and what month you would like. Bingo and myself are defo up for it. Pics can be as innocent or as explicit as you want but should somehow include something appropriate to your month.

We could have a bigger theme as well if anyone's got any ideas?

Imelda x

If no one minds, I'll have December as it is my Birthday Month

On you go bingo!

Can I bags October as my birthday?

Fab idea xx

Go legs. What would you like PJ?

Jan

Feb

March

April

May

June

July

Aug

Sept

Oct Legs

Nov

Dec Bingo

Jan

Feb

March

April

May

June purplejools

July

Aug

Sept

Oct Legs

Nov

Dec Bingo

C'mon everyone else! Pics can be innocent or explicit so everyone can get involved.

Which month are you nominating, Imelda?

I'll do whatevers left basically. I have loads of costumes so can fit with many different months!

can i do feb?

nice valentines outfit in mind, sexelle?

x x x

meant to say .....

nice valentines outfit in mind, sexelle?

x x x

Give us an edit button for christmas, LH !!

yep will have to think about it, when would the pics have to be in for

There are a few Calendar templates that can be downloaded and your own photos put in them - maybe we could use something like that. Could be fun to have a calendar that could be printed out and hung up :)

That would be great bingo! Could you find one and email it to me? I think we need to move as soon as is poss. We will need Jan before Jan obviously, rest can be longer, but asap basically. Email them to me and I will compile.

Jan

Feb Sexelle

March

April

May

June purplejools

July

Aug

Sept

Oct Legs

Nov

Dec Bingo

I'll have a look for this.

Can I suggest that the photos be emailed to you before the new year, then maybe can have a nice calendar with 12 months put up ready for the new year?

OK we'll go with that then and I can distribute a full calendar in time for us to all print it out for 2009 yah!!

I'll go hunt a suitable template down :)

x x

Well my birthday is in November.....but I think a firework up the ass is a bit of a hazard! x

Strapon! wrote:

Well my birthday is in November.....but I think a firework up the ass is a bit of a hazard! x

As long as you don't light it you'll be fine!!! External Media

Strapon! wrote:

That's what photoshop's for!