21st Birthday Party Help!!

I thought I'd keep you updated!

I looked into the red vinyl, as it would have been awesome, but I didn't have a day I'd be in to get it delivered.

So I've spray painted black the paper used as packing in lovehoney deliveries and it's given it an awesome effect (although I did run out of spray paint and had to use black hair spray) and I've fixed that over the windows.

It's looks pretty good even if I do say so myself. Who'd have known!

Sounds like it's going to be an amazing party!

Did you buy the shoes in the end?

...yes! :D

Wish I could attend a party like this! What a good idea! x

Party daaaaaay! :D

WooHoo!!! Keep us updated bithday girl!

This all sounds amazing, I hope you have a blast Hun. Love the shoes btw, you will HAVE to upload a pic of your outfit :D xx

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Excellent! I have those shoes and I love them. Hope you have an amazing time tonight :)

delilahxx wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Excellent! I have those shoes and I love them. Hope you have an amazing time tonight :)

I bought 6 and 7s, but neither fit properly, panic! The 6 cuts off blood to my toes and the 7 my heel falls out of cause they're too big. If only they did a 6.5..

How did your party go?

And did you wear either pair of the shoes?

It went so well thank you delilah, I wore the 6s but my feet were crippled by the end of it!

I wore a black corset, then later in the eve took it off and had a rope corset and nipple tassels underneath which were a big hit!