4 days without anything sexual!

i'm going on holiday with my mother and sister. Therefore not only can i not have any sex with my OH, but i can also not have any self love time, and since we are sharing a bag, no toys either......i may go insane. Lol lots of sexting methinks....

Plus i'll be away from the lovely OA till sunday.....

i'm off to paris, apparently theres a good erotica museum....but i don't see me getting to visit that with darling mother and my 12 year old sister!

I went 10 days without anything lst month. was agony!!!

Well have fun... O, sorry, you can't!

I'm so cruel...

I'm sure you can manage a measley four days no problem at all. If not then you may be an addict!

there wll be a shower in your hotel room. wore comes to the worse you can masturbate in there. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16604 or somehting similar might be a good idea.

very cruel, plus i won't see the OH in a context where sex can be on the table (not literally.....well maybe if no ones in) till the saturday afterwards! thats.....like a million days!

Muz333 wrote:

I'm sure you can manage a measley four days no problem at all. If not then you may be an addict! External Media

lol for the past month or 2 months i haven't gone longer than 4 days without any, maybe 4 days max, i've gotten used to regular sex.....or at least having a regular self loving session.....

well, seeing as i actually have to be up early tomorrow, i'd better head off, see you sunday night all :)

Au Revoir!

If you're in a hotel you could always skip breakfast one day feeling 'ill'....

wenchiepie wrote:

lol for the past month or 2 months i haven't gone longer than 4 days without any, maybe 4 days max, i've gotten used to regular sex.....or at least having a regular self loving session.....

Believe me I know, including self loving I've probably never went as much as two days!

Enjoy yourself!

Toodles!

T'ra and enjoy it!

(Don't let the French people spoil it)

It's been almost two weeks for me! Bloody OH, things getting in the way! I last masturbated two weeks ago, been almost three weeks since I last saw him!

Muz333 wrote:

I'm sure you can manage a measley four days no problem at all. If not then you may be an addict! External Media

4 days is along time!!!! Lets hope there's a lock on the bathroom door External Media

Have a nice time - just remember not to breathe!

(Paris smells)

Can i add im on my 5th day........due to illness ...and im already climbing the walls.......so er.........enjoy your time away..........like the others said.....shower would be your best bet....trusty showerhead........lets hope for your sake its not a fixed one..........

I got my new toys through and i still haven't hed the opportunity to use them! Well, not most of them! Good point about shower heads toxi! Thats so frustrating when they're fixed!

You can always adopt the 'lying on your back with your legs open' pose...if your really that desperate!!

Haha, well lets at least hope its some kind of power shower!!!

paris is a very nice place, only problem is its full of the french.