50% discount

Purring-Pussy wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Purring-pussy are you a level 3 aswell? I didn't get an email and just wondering if i should bother the live chat people to see if i can get hold of the email but don't want to waste their time if its a case of it being an offer for a different level.

I am indeed. I'd only made an order yesterday with 20% off, then I got the 50% off this morning. Just received yesterday's order.
Thanks, i may well ask the question. I don't seem to be getting the offer emails at the moment so worth an ask.

Is the discount still working for anyone else? It says on the email it was valid until midnight, but my basket shows the full price now.

I’ve not been able to get mine working either and I tried about 12pm. That was before some people claim it was working for them so maybe I’m doing something wrong?

K&c30's wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Purring-pussy are you a level 3 aswell? I didn't get an email and just wondering if i should bother the live chat people to see if i can get hold of the email but don't want to waste their time if its a case of it being an offer for a different level.

I am indeed. I'd only made an order yesterday with 20% off, then I got the 50% off this morning. Just received yesterday's order.
Thanks, i may well ask the question. I don't seem to be getting the offer emails at the moment so worth an ask.
Unfortunatly the live chat was unable to assist with sending me the email as it comes directly from the web team. They have raised a request though for my account tk be looked at as i don't seem to get any other emails apart from the deal of the day at the moment. I used to recieve them all.

maximum turnip wrote:

Is the discount still working for anyone else? It says on the email it was valid until midnight, but my basket shows the full price now.

This happened to me as I was browsing for ages. I added everything to my basket, went back to my email, then it showed the discount in my basket

Still working for me. I am only level 1 and probably buy things from here maybe once a year

K&c30's wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Unfortunatly the live chat was unable to assist with sending me the email as it comes directly from the web team. They have raised a request though for my account tk be looked at as i don't seem to get any other emails apart from the deal of the day at the moment. I used to recieve them all.
Oh no πŸ™ hope it gets sorted x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

maximum turnip wrote:

This happened to me as I was browsing for ages. I added everything to my basket, went back to my email, then it showed the discount in my basket

Thanks, I have tried going through the email again but the discount still doesn't show. Currently waiting for a reply from the live chat. I'll maybe try a different browser. Fingers crossed!

Let us all know how it goes on live chat as my link is also not working

B&LReading wrote:

Let us all know how it goes on live chat as my link is also not working

Keep trying live chat, it worked for me eventually. They gave me a code to enter that has given me the 50% off again.

Mine is working fine!

Placed an order yesterday with 20% off and I've just had to place another today haha.

Sooo many deliveries are gonna come on Monday 😁😁😁

ChloJakes wrote:

Mine is working fine!

Placed an order yesterday with 20% off and I've just had to place another today haha.

It's not going to be the typical monday morning blues πŸ˜€. Been meaning to ask you... how did it all go with the cat?

I'm also in the 'not getting any offer emails any more' camp. :( I always get Deal of the Day but nothing else.

I've been in touch with Customer Care a couple of times but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. They say I am signed up for emails so to be fair to them there isn't a lot else they can do, I suppose.

In this instance it's probably just as well as I have no money to spend so a tempting offer like this would he far too appealing! I do wish it could get sorted, though.

Covered in bees wrote:

I'm also in the 'not getting any offer emails any more' camp. :( I always get Deal of the Day but nothing else.

I've been in touch with Customer Care a couple of times but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. They say I am signed up for emails so to be fair to them there isn't a lot else they can do, I suppose.

In this instance it's probably just as well as I have no money to spend so a tempting offer like this would he far too appealing! I do wish it could get sorted, though.

Have you tried your junk mail? Also, Google has decided to put these types of emails into a promotions inbox,which I forget about, then find loads of emails with offers that I've missed. If you have an Android phone it's worth checking

K&c30's wrote:

ChloJakes wrote:

Mine is working fine!

It's not going to be the typical monday morning blues πŸ˜€. Been meaning to ask you... how did it all go with the cat?
Definitely not! I was gonna wait till payday but I got carried away. We're expecting work to be a bit crazy coming up to Easter so thought a nice delivery on Monday would be a good start to the week :) Yeah he's grand, thanks for asking! Currently attacking my blanket. The mother is just about alright with him too haha. xx

ChloJakes wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

ChloJakes wrote:

Mine is working fine!

Definitely not! I was gonna wait till payday but I got carried away. We're expecting work to be a bit crazy coming up to Easter so thought a nice delivery on Monday would be a good start to the week :) Yeah he's grand, thanks for asking! Currently attacking my blanket. The mother is just about alright with him too haha. xx
Glad it all worked out with him πŸ˜€

Oh god I have just seen the full sizd sex dolls. That saving tho... My girlfriend might draw the line at a full sized sex doll in bed with us though haha.

Not working for me

Enjoy to those who got the email!

Is it wrong that I feel guilty that not everyone got it?
I feel terribly because I bragged on social media 😭😭😭