50% discount

I have an email for 50% off everything today... can’t be legit can it!?

If it is thats amazing. Not everyone will have had the email. Check with the live chat people they will be able to confirm it.

Yeah, check with online chat and if it's genuine enjoy! I for one am jealous!

I hope it’s not true because if it is I will be skint

I have got that email as well and was equally surprised.

The link in the picture just takes you to the site though and doesn’t seem to apply the discount...least for me anyway

I second the jealousy if it's genuine, i would be skint too.

Are we all sure it's not just a link to the sale thats ongoing?

If be skint too .But if have a smile on my face Monday when it arrived

I’ve clicked the link and its showing 50% off everything I’ve put into basket

Eagerly awaiting my email......wishful thinking maybe....

No email for me ;(

No email for me either but below is a message from the rewards thred from Leanne at lovehoney

"Just a reminder that the offer emails received can depend on the level you are at, purchase history and email sign up.

If you are unsure what level or sign up you are on, do check with Customer Care. They will be able to confirm these details for you.

Not all emails are customer wide as after a ton of feedback we received, emails are more tailored (still a few teething problems from what I understand). "

I am going to be in so much trouble later... hopefully!

We got the email a few hours back! Some bargains to be had.

It's definitely legit - just purchased £80 of lingerie for half the price!!!

So amazing, and looks to be 50% of the sale prices as well.

I will be a very happy girl waiting for the postman.

Got it too and just bought a lot of nice things!!

It's true, I just purchased the doxy 3, some sliquid lube and a moonlight baby doll 😍 £60 for all, but that included £20 of oh! Points.

Purring-pussy are you a level 3 aswell? I didn't get an email and just wondering if i should bother the live chat people to see if i can get hold of the email but don't want to waste their time if its a case of it being an offer for a different level.

K&c30's wrote:

Purring-pussy are you a level 3 aswell? I didn't get an email and just wondering if i should bother the live chat people to see if i can get hold of the email but don't want to waste their time if its a case of it being an offer for a different level.

I am indeed. I'd only made an order yesterday with 20% off, then I got the 50% off this morning. Just received yesterday's order.

I got it as well. Going to get a couple of fleshlights I think. I almost bought them with my 30% off last week as well!

Edit: Hmm the discount doesnt seem to work any more :(.