Lightning deals, you beauty!!

Woke up this morning feeling rather grumpy, but now I have that new toy excitement!! Managed to bag one of my wishlist items for £10 instead of £40, happy days!! 😁 😁 I still won't be able to help myself checking back each hour to see what other goodies are on offer haha!!

You just know the best deals are going to be at 3am πŸ™‚

I'm rolling for the Red Hot Flickering Tongue. C'mon promo gods, Mrs Chimp wants a new toy...

I was hoping when i sae that it was lightning deals that some items that never come up may go on as a surprise for an hour. Seems to just be Lovehoney brands though. Going to keep my eye out though and see.

If you go to 'vibrators' and order them by 'sale' there's a few extra ones that aren't included on the Lightning Deal page (and not just the regular stragglers). Same goes for all the other categories too.

Yeah i have seen thay there are a couple of items on my wishlist with 10% but you know me i am a bargain hunter. I wonder how people are going to be staying up to check what deals come on in the wee hours.

K&c30's wrote:

Yeah i have seen thay there are a couple of items on my wishlist with 10% but you know me i am a bargain hunter. I wonder how people are going to be staying up to check what deals come on in the wee hours.

Not just the Fun Factory ones. I meant that there's some other 50% off ones. The Desire Bullet is in there for Β£25, for instance. I think there's some left in from the hour before maybe? Though I didn't think I saw the bullet in the 5 o'clock deals. I definitely saw the plus sized leopard print lingerie as Mrs Chimp wants that in the non plus size, so that was from earlier. It's confusing. I'm not sure I'm making sense.

Oh, I'm so excited! I'm gonna be checking my phone every hour.

Haha i get you... we have the bullet but i would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for one. It's amazing. I am going to keep my eye for something special but i am meant to be saving for a holiday lol.

K&c30's wrote:

Haha i get you... we have the bullet but i would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for one. It's amazing. I am going to keep my eye for something special but i am meant to be saving for a holiday lol.

I'm tempted, but I can't find anything to bulk it up to Β£40. As it's a Desire one I kind of know it'll be half price again at some point so I may save my pennies and see if anything super-special turns up later.

Can anyone help ? Do the offers stay on the items longer if you pop them in your basket ? Or do you have to keep checking out ? I'm just thinking if there are multiple things I want they will all be sent separately? JoJo XxX

My bank can’t cope with much more spending but I know that really isn’t going to stop me can’t miss it if it’s a good bargain it would be mad to not grab them on sale

JoJoXxX wrote:

Can anyone help ? Do the offers stay on the items longer if you pop them in your basket ? Or do you have to keep checking out ? I'm just thinking if there are multiple things I want they will all be sent separately? JoJo XxX

To be honest JoJo, I don't know how it works. I'd say that the price is only guaranteed for the hour, even if you leave it in your basket. I have seen a few from the previous hour still discounted when I searched through sale items in each category, but I've also seen all the discounts disappear after their official sale hour ends.

And now some of them are advertised as half price but then when you add it to your basket it shows up as full price (eg the Desire Bullet and Luxury Rabbit).

It didn't work ! I put the spreader bar in my baket and it's stayed at the lower price for a bit but just checked on my basket again and it's back to full price in there 😫😒 I just thought I might want a few bits and I know each order gets sent individually. I guess it's so you can't build a basket of deals and then use the £20 off £40 which was my initial plan ! Guess it wasn't ment to be ! JoJo XxX

Ian Chimp wrote:

I'm rolling for the Red Hot Flickering Tongue. C'mon promo gods, Mrs Chimp wants a new toy...

I so want this too!!! ❀

Ian Chimp wrote:

You and Mrs are gonna love it. Even at full price a must-buy, but get it at half-price, happy days! Good luck.

I'm lusting over the N-Joy wand, which is down to Β£102, but still a bit too expensive for me. I've been checking hourly, such a temptation.

Yes Yes Yes, Just ordered the LH classic wand added the LH Hummer and some LH lube total Β£27.58![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Ian Chimp wrote:

Yes I did think that myself! Fingers crossed you get what you are hoping for! I got the GLUVR that you suggested to me. I can't wait, but unfortunately I'm out tomorrow so had to go with the 2 day delivery!! 😩

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

I’m so wanting a womaniser 😬 Am i being optimistic?

I was hoping the same!

teacake wrote:

Yes Yes Yes, Just ordered the LH classic wand added the LH Hummer and some LH lube total Β£27.58

Nice. πŸ‘ I was hoping you'd spotted that. πŸ™‚