7.28am

Today the day Marty McFly,Doc & Jennifer visit the future today. Keep a look out for them. :)

Saw this earlier can't believe the date has come round !

Going to the cinema to watch the movie tonight :)

WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED ROADS

Love this :)

:)))

That be great going to see it at the cinema. To watch it. Will be watching it on tv tonight though. Need to see hover boards and flying cars.

bondagegod wrote:

That be great going to see it at the cinema. To watch it. Will be watching it on tv tonight though. Need to see hover boards and flying cars.

Type "lietajuce auto" or "aeromobil 3.0" into youtube search bar. It is actually being developed!

Excitedly waiting for my Pit Bull hoverboard to be deliered!

Watched back to the future 2 now. It was even raining then in the morning just like today.

Someone drove round my town in a Delorean today! Made me smile.

It was in the paper that a Welsh couple got married and had their wedding especially for today.

They had a Dolorean and Buick, their theme was Enchanted under the sea ball. They also had the invites the same as the letters Marty sent Doc.

Kind of a neat idea :)

Ahhhhhhh how great was all the social media and internet on today though haha. I loved it!

So it is official, Back to the future 2 is now set in the past...Great Scott!!

Great Scot!!

It was great just how coverage there was on the fb and how much different things seen relating to back to the future. Was a great day yesterday. It's a very strange feeling that it's now set in the past.