7 inch circumfrance vibrator

Hi all.

I've just ordered this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8578

I love the feeling of a girthy vibrator buy never gone this big. The biggest I have is 5.25 Exotc diamond and it fills me but not enough.

Have I gone too big? And what are the chances of a single girl getting it in without help?!?

I'm getting nervous now. I ordered it on a horny off chance!

Thanks all

You may well need another toy to bridge the gap so to speak, that's a big jump... I am able to take 7" anally, but never just out the box. Warm up play always involves two to three smaller dildos first, adding 0.5"-1.0" circumference each time.

Enjoy!

I would increase by 0.5"-1.0" at a time as Sex Squid says. There's no need to rush into taking something too big too soon. You could hurt yourself. I'd find a toy around 6 inches or slightly over to fill in the gap.

Ow seven inches would be too much for me. But my advice is the same as the others. Warm up with smaller toys and most importantly don't get stingy with lube.

Bought myself a whole bottle of lube! I don't know what came over me! I should never shop when I'm in that kind of mood!

You might have bitten off more than you can chew buying a toy more than 1" bigger in circumfrence than what you're used to if it were me i'd have gone for something around 6" then thought about going bigger

To late to turn back now! I should have allowed myself to calm down then come on here before ordering it! If I get it in it will be worth it hopefully. I like to feel full but it may just be too big!

Too late? No, just put it to one side and buy a size down before attempting it. I really wouldn't recommend such a big gap. You could do some real damage.

NatandTom wrote:

Too late? No, just put it to one side and buy a size down before attempting it. I really wouldn't recommend such a big gap. You could do some real damage.

+1 Dion't rush yourself Hun, just take your time. There is a huge selection of dildos on here, I would definitely buy a size down and see how you go xx

I will. I'll try and warm up with my Exotic Diamond one?
Any thoughts on a 6 or 6.5 that might be a good bridge?

Thank you! X

I'm no expert but that does seem quite a big step. Maybe this would be a good size progression up from your current toy but not as big as you new one. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32792

I will check this out. Thank you.

I need to stay away from inappropriate films. Never a good influence!

Hi

know how you feel. I started thread 'larger dildos'.

possibly was a step too quick, but with the advice offered, we are getting there.

thought tbh, I prefer to feel of the smaller dildos still, but my oh loves watching the larger one.

work yourself up, use smaller ones beforehand, lots of lube and relax - you will get there - enjoy :)

Hello simchan, if you are interested in large toys may I make a suggestion, vibrates are not the best as you can only use one hand for inserting the toy while operating the control with the other, dildos are much better and of course water proof, I say water proof because you will find it easier to take the girth while relaxing in the tube, my hubby loves to use the dildos on me, but there's nothing like pleasuring your self with your secret very very large toy while alone in the tub. ( no doubt when he reads this my big boy won't be a secret for very long, oh well )

Haha! There is something quite naughty about satisfying yourself! The tube it is!

So, I gave it my best shot and got the head in! Wow! That's one hell of a stretch.

My husband and I have been eagerly awaiting you post, glad to see you gave it a try, did you stop at the head for a reason, or did you get disturbed, welcome to the big toy club hope you persevere

I stopped because I just couldn't get anymore in. It was a bit painful despite warming up with slightly. I physically couldn't get more in. Any advice?

For those of you who are interested I wrote a review on it:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8578&reviewid=162731#customer_reviews