Is an inch too big a circumfernece to increase in one go?

So im a glass toy girl, and the several i have, all have a max circumference of 4 inches girth. I have kept looking at the lovehoney spiral glass, currently discontinued and on sale, but i'm worried that 5 inches might be too big to handle, i've never gone that big, and as a virgin who only uses toys, i'm not sure whether to take the plunge, buy and possibly find it's too much for me, especially as lube give me UTI's.

You most like already that glass feels bigger because there's no 'give' but I think as long as you are properly aroused, warm up with one of your smaller toys, maybe have a orgasm or two to be nice a relax and wet I don't think it would be too much as long as you take your time and take it slow. I'm a virgin too and have toys this size in glass and bigger in silicone.

I’m certainly no expert VA but in my experience going up half inch at a time seems the most comfortable way to increase size and experience a fuller feeling but must add I’ve not tried glass toys . Hope this helps SP

I think it depends on how those 4 inch ones make you feel. If you feel that 4 inches is filling enough, then only go up slightly more than that if you want. You don't need to push yourself for bigger to test your limits if you are satisfied with the toys you have now.

I'm not a virgin and I find that I quite like the girthier toys, myself. I had a varied amount of dildos in my collection before I felt the need for a "big" one. And after that initial big one, I wanted an even bigger one, lol. The biggest one I have now is 6.25 inch in girth and I'm content with that and don't think I'd go much bigger.

I suppose you just have to ask yourself "do I want bigger than this?" and you'll find your answer. I think so long as you are aroused and ready, the extra inch shouldn't be too hard to handle.

Went for it, especially as with the spend 40 pay 20 until midnight deal grabbed the last icicles spiral one thats a 4.5 too for just £5 more.

Shame the Glas one is much prettier, but i guess colour isnt the important factor :P

VirginAngel - I get UTIs, too. Have you tried a biostatic lube? Also, if you don't already, do you double-void?

I use Liquid Silk and Maximus and after 40 years of infections (some serious), these lubes and double-voiding has mostly stopped them (two in the last three years instead of twelve - thirteen a year).