a new section,,,,,,,,,,,?

Been thinking and I was just wondering if a non sex/toy section would be a possible update to the forum?

The good morning... thread gets a lot of posts not always related to sex and seems to be a good place for people to just generally interact with other members, but would a new section be good to expand this and make it more user friendly.

Just a thought, so would the powers that be consider setting up a new section and would any other members think they’d use it???

-sol

ps sorry this is so badly worded/written its half 2 and I’ve been on the sauce since this afternoon :D

Hi Sol.

The good morning, afternoon, night thread is exactly for this purpose fella! It's for off topic (i.e-non sexual if you want!) conversation. You can basically post about anything at all which may be of interest to anybody or let folks know what you've been doing and stuff.

Job's a goodun dude!

SG69

I'd prefer a real off topic section but I guess it might overtake.

I think the main issue with creating an off-topic section would be that it would interfere with the forums original purpose xx

But i think as this is a "sex/sex toy" forum, they dont wish to have it overloaded with pointless general chat threads, therefore the reasoning behind deleting off topic posts on threads outside the morning/afternoon/night thread xxx

Yeah, i think another reason is, considering all of the newbies who just post one word answers to everything in an attempt to get their posting numbers up to get freebies, that would also cause a problem with a general section too.

And no worries TLA, i know :)

x x x

Might be nice to have an off-topic section instead of the 'good morning' thread but I can understand why they don't do it. The board is free for us to use but presumably LH are paying for it? The return for them is increased sales as a result of the discussions that go on here.

One thing I would like though is for at least some of the board to be only visible to members.

Morbidia wrote:

Yeah, i think another reason is, considering all of the newbies who just post one word answers to everything in an attempt to get their posting numbers up to get freebies,

you know ive never noticed this before, but it makes sense now youve said that.

i mean ive noticed people giving one word answears but never relised it was to incress there post numbers for the freebies! im to innocent at times lol!

Dxx

Hmmm l think they allow for content campers!!!!!

TB.

Morbidia wrote:

Yeah, i think another reason is, considering all of the newbies who just post one word answers to everything in an attempt to get their posting numbers up to get freebies,

Agreed!External Media

SG69 x

He he maybe they should get rid of post number? I can see how that's tempting, but as it's not about that to get toys, it doesn't work!

I have no preference either way on a new section. Just to cast my (non) vote!

Morbidia wrote:

I think the main issue with creating an off-topic section would be that it would interfere with the forums original purpose xx

Yeah i agree, while the good morning/afternoon/night one does move fast and get long, i think its best to keep as much of the O/T rambling in there tbh :)